Monday, December 21, 2009

EBONY BANZAI!! xD

Konnichiwa!!^0^

Today I went to Ebony!!! Lizzie and I already registered to become a student there!! Learn what? Atarimai darou? D-R-U-M dayo!!! xDD KKKYYYAAA!!!! *happy happy* I want a drumset too...~~ I wish my parents will give me as a birthday present next year~! xD *dreaming*



今私のドラム ライフが始まる!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! よし! がんばります!!!!!

Today also super happy because I went to ジャスコ with Lizzie xDD Before that, I also got went to パレード with Lim Lim! 楽しかった!!^^

Chin Chin ah... only you haven't teman me go gai gai TT Me sad sad... sob sob~ I will wait for your sms.. Tell me when you free!! We'll have our own sweet time shopping, if got time we can go Sushi King eat sushi xD Now think also so happy d ^0^ *happy happy*

Currently feeling: HAPPY!!! xDD

1 comment: