Sunday, January 30, 2011

I was very deeply depressed these days

It was not cause by anyone

It just came by itself

I felt useless

I felt I can't do things right

I can't achieve my dreams

And I was kinda selfish

I thought I have changed

But it seems not

All the negative thoughts came and attacked me

I feel like crying

But my feelings won't turn into tears

It won't let go

I was really in a bad mood

But I try not to show it

Cause it will make them unhappy too

I try to listen to ORANGE RANGE

A band that made me cried for the 1st time

And also the 2nd time

That is 10 minutes ago

Hitomi no Saki ni is the song

That sent me a message

A message that could make me cry it all out

I feel much more better now


Ryo, Yamato and Hiroki, you all have such wonderful vocals that able to make me cry again since that time I heard Kizuna. And also Naoto and Yoh, your guitar and bass, it's so sentimental. Thanks for giving us such beautiful song. Without you, I'm not what I am today. Please always be by my side. Arigatou gozaimasu...

No comments:

Post a Comment