Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My New Year's Report

やああああ!!こんいちは!!!みんなお元気ですか?このCNYにみんなどんどんたべてください!xD Take lots of AngPao also!! Yoh-papa & Ryo-papa, gimme Ang Pao! xD

30th Night
Making last preparations. Pray to anchestors, ask them to come back~ xD, reunion lunch (Yum).

Late at night, my father & brothers' friend all come... we pray to Cai Shen, BURN FIRECRACKERS!! Bwa ha ha ha ha!! xD Later I upload the pictures and videos^0^

一日
Morning wish Happy New Year to Mama & Papa & Ama. Take Ang Pao~ Went to temple to see my fortune for this year. Quite a good fortune. BANZAI! xD Went back home, afternoon nap because not enough sleep last night.. ≧0

At night make preparations to invite god again. God of Prosperity and Noble God. Let go Firecrackers again. Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! Got Video again. Later upload. Kinda lonely cause all my brothers friends came but mine none TT Sigh~

二日
Morning went mother-side family. Take Ang Pao + eat lunch. Then went Lai Sze's house. I'm at there for 6 hours and I didn't realize the time really FLIES!! o.O Her room is AMAZING!! Why? See for yourself xDD Pillow talk whole day. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha~~ Got some fangirl talk but I don't dare to talk so loud cause the door is wide open. HAZUKASHII!!!! KKKYYYAAA!! "Curi" some shoujo manga xD Almost "Curi" her beloved poster also.. *opps* Went back home, straight away collapse...

三日
Morning getting nervous.... getting ready to go Shiho's foster home!! Kyaa!! 2 years didn't see her.. Miss her like HELL!! But then today get to see her make me feel in HEAVEN! xD At first I want to wear a purple dress... but suddenly no mood... so I wore a stripe dress.. When I saw Lai Sze only... AIYO... same pattern lagi! Dunno why we accidently wear the same pattern clothes everytime we go out. LOL!! Memang twin fish (Both of us Pisces xD) So today me, Nezumi-chan, Chibi-chan & Sze pay Shiho a visit. すごく楽しいかったです!!Shiho totally become a すてき lady! She's so pretty!! ≧0≦ Not to mention that Nezumi-chan also got prettier d!! WOW!! She got pierce already! xD Now she is more mature! Keke~ We really enjoy ourselves there. We wore Shiho's Yukata and take pictures! HAHAHAHAHA xD Really enjoy a lot!! Lalalalalalala ♪ We will meet again on the 21st!! I'm so looking forward! Chibi in BIKINI!! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!

Very simple right my report... gomen!! My memory very blur d... I even skipped my diary. Busy and tired TT

Ja, mata ne!!

Currently feeling: Tired, demo shiawase!!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe Gong Xi Fa Cai Raku-chan~~~! ^o^/
    Hope you got lotsa ang pau XD
    eeh Yoh-papa and Ryo-papa also wan to ask for ang pau?? Hehe I want also~~! Maybe they'll give orenji? XDXD

    Hehe have fun ne? Hope you have good luck and prosperity this year~ ^.^V

    ReplyDelete