Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sumimasen! Saigo de TT

Haih.... Minna sumimasen... I may not able to do any translation now... chotto isogashi na.... gomen ne TT but I can still tell what is it about though. Hope you all understand! Again, sumimasen~

Eto... TSUKASA's post on 2010-02-01... After shopping he went out and he saw everything was covered with snow. He's SHOCKED!! xD His post is so hillarious!!! Esp. his "Nanja korya!!!" ROFL!!! After 7 minutes, he post again. "Is the train moving when it snows?" LOL!!!! NANDA KORE!? xD Mo... Tsukasa tara~ xD On 2010-02-02, He says "Finally I did it! The forbidden HITORI NABE!!" He eats the Nabe all by himself? (°д°;;) It's delicious but he feels lonely~(You'll know later). Then he got write one "Peribahasa". I don't know what it means!! xD No matter which language my "Peribahasa" is THAT teruk.. *emo at corner*

Katchan no 2010-02-03... Hmm.. let's see~~ NANDA!? "Tsukasa wa hitori nabe... kawaisou..." No wonder... Katchan left him alone!! xDD Haih... kawaisou no Tsukasa.... *pat pat* It was snowing heavily... He use the word "yabai" Must be really heavy then O.O He HATE for being cold.

Ok, now that we know that Katchan hates to be cold~ Memang "warm" person xDD

When I'm free, I will try to do the translation as much as I can!! YOSH!


Currently feeling: Busy TT
Currently doing: Nihongo

EDIT/// Ah re... shashin wasureta xD Gomen gomen!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha daijoubu Raku-chan~ rest rest!
    Can atleast tell the gist of the blog posts haha! ^o^ Make sure u're reeeaaally free when doing translation ne? Dun stress out! D=

    Ah sou desu ne...Katchan and Tsukasa hate the cold~ they should come to Malaysia!! Nice and warm XDXD too warm! lol

    Haha kawaii ne! Katchan's pic with the electric drums!! Haha he's using same style shirt as me today~ fuyooh (exept mine is orange colour) haha but i still feel good! I got same clothing sense as Katchan~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Arigato *hug* >.<

    Zannen deshita kotchi wa 345 days atsui desu yo xD You cannot feel the "kimochi ii attakai" when wearing a sweater or sleeping in the futon xD I like cold but not too cold xD I also like warm but not too warm.. LOL

    Actually.. me too xD *hi-5* but mine with more stripes. Eto... let's see~ got yellow, blue, light blue and grey stripes xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eredora ka? He's at home mah.. left Tsukasa alone xD Don't want disturb his family I think.. Yasashii Katchan =3

    ReplyDelete