Sunday, April 18, 2010

KCB Otsukare!!

KCB finished their LIVE!! Otsukaresan, minna!!^^ It must be really fun but I know it would be lonely too without some members.. *pat pat* Sono kimochi wakatteimasuTT They got talk something about RECORDING at their blog... It give me some hope and also makes me HAPPY!! xD Aww.. you know what am I talking about!! *prays* I can see that they are really tired.. yoku yasunde ne~ There are some pic of them after LIVE.


Ya-Cha relaxing pose with his phone.. replying mails. Chotto.... Ya-Cha have PIERCE!!! o.O It looks cool on him!! xD Kakoii desu yo!! Kyyaaa~~!

Tsukasa looks really tired!! OMG!! BTW, his short hair looks nicer right?^^ I miss him jamming with his guitar... I want to see their LIVE TT


Katchan fell asleep... shhh!! ≧.≦ He must be really tired.. His sleeping face is so innocent desu ne? It makes me blush... *play finger* Do you feel like wanna hug him when he's sleeping? I FEEL SO!! KKYYAA~~ xD Katchan pinku ni niau ne~ Kawaii desu yo xDD I love it so much when he wears pink! Sleep well Katchan~ Let's meet in our dreams.. remember to visit chatting room No.6 k? I will be there! xDD Oyasuminasai~
Currently feeling: Happy^^ + Teru Teru

No comments:

Post a Comment