Friday, April 2, 2010

Memories of Genting

Tadaima, minna!! I just came back from Genting 2 days ago!! xD Many things happen... I'll just fit them anywhere here~ xD

At first... when we go for a vacation, the first thing we think is Omiage deshou? xD Souviniers!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha!! Hmm... I didn't take pictures of tomodachi's omiage xD Don't want to pecah rahsia here... tomorrow they will know what it is^^ Hehe~ I bought lots of accessories~~ xD

I bought this hat!! xD Kawaii deshou? I want to buy this long time ago d~~ Finally~~!!^^ Talk about hats... Yunho love hats too ne? Talk about Yunho.. I saw this guy at Genting's Karaoke(Be A Star Karaoke)... He look 90% exactly like Yunho.. I got a shock.. eyes also terbeliak d..

The story is like this.. we got a free one hour karaoke voucher.. with terms & condition. We don't want to waste it so my parents, me and my little bro went there. While my father asking about the voucher at the counter, my bro said "Sis, that guy looks like Yunho!" Then I also like very curious.. So I ask "Where?" I have to stand on my toes cause my father is blocking that guy. Suddenly my bro pushed me, I lost my balance and almost fell down. Because it happen so sudden it catches that guy attention. Both of us look at each other.. I was like "OMG!" I told Lai Sze about this and she say like Drama Scene.. *swt*

At first his face: small like Yunho, 2nd eyes: looks exactly like Yunho, 3rd hair: Like in Bonjour Paris, 4th height: he's taller than my bro.. one head? Shock gila gila.. I also blush gila gila.. I wish Lai Sze, Fadz, Ain & Ling Ling is there with me that time. The next day we go sing.. at first tak jumpa but when come out jumpa.. my automatic reaction is "Run".. scary T^T Don't dare to look at him for 2nd time.. sigh. But now yokatta~ I'm back at home sweet home.. I think won't meet d *phew* If it was Katchan.. I think I will faint..

I tell you ah.. their staff 98% is boys, 2% girls. Boys all almost ikemen. Boy's uniform is black colar shirt with black slacks. Their shirts doesn't use buttons but use zip. Their zip pull down till can see their chest =.='' All of them also dressed up like that.. It scares me.. T^T Girls.. not so.. they wear normal. If Lai Sze is there I wonder how she will be.. *imagine* NEXT!


Guitar pierce... LOVE this so much!!! Got another one dark pink with yellow linings.. not nice.. I choose this xD If got black and white much more better but don't have... Oh well~ My bro say.. If got drums you throw away this one you will take drums right? LOL!!! I'll take both. This shop is pretty good. Got many yasui(cheap) + nice stuff there.


Those white dots are actually snowflakes.. dunno why the pic so blur TT I bought this from S&M.


Rose pierce.. atlast I found one!! Dunno how long I find this..


LOVE-chan!!! xDD I'm so happy when I saw this^^ I got bought another pair for my tomodachi xD I think some of you know who's that tomodachi xD


This ushi-chan... kawaii na~~ got little feathers beside..


At back got mini windmill^^ Love to blow it~~ Hehe


I also bought this necklace~ "K" desu... xD Dare no initial? Give you a hint.. his name got 3 "K"s xDD I also got bought one letter "J" for one of my tomodachi xDD Give you a hint.. his name got 2 "J"s LOL!!!

My bro and I watched a magic show there.. "Dazzle". It was good^0^ he dancers are amazing!! and got one part is so funny xDD The whole audience LOL non-stop. My parents is a gold card member there.. so we got VIP seat tickets.. Lucky eh? The most front.. near the stage.. If it is ORANGE RANGE, I will jump till the end of universe!!! xDD Renji.. if you want to do a concert here, please choose Genting Highlands!!!!! ONEGAI!!!! I can get VIP tickets for my tomodachi also~~ =3

The 2nd night I went to Coffee Terace for a Buffet Dinner.. I have to say oh my god!!! Their food has change a lot!! Last time I went it was amazing.. but now... see also no appetite =.='' What happen there I wonder? I wasted RM60++ there... sobx...
I miss my drum a lot when at Genting T^T Sigh~ So.. when I came back.. hehehehehehehehe~~ xDD

Oh ya... I go a letter from school. Jemputan for Hari Anugerah on 17th and I'm chosen for JPA interview on 7th. On 12th, I got driving exam... Wish me luck on all of this!!! ^0^ I should be happy or worried? Sigh~

I took a picture of myself just now after bath...


Raku-chan deshita~~ Bye bye!!

Currently feeling: Happy + Worried
Currently listening to: DBSK - Summer Dream

1 comment:

  1. haha~ nice photo LOL
    enjoy? XD
    *jealous-ing* i cnt go >< LOL
    ka yau oh ^^
    support u 4ever XD

    ReplyDelete