Monday, May 31, 2010

My Form 6!!

Minna konbanwa!! Raku-chan desu!!

Since I got in Form 6 a.k.a. Pre-U I haven't blog anything yet about it.. So, here goes nothing!!

I went back to RPS for my RPS. I think that Form 6 is the best choice before going into Universities. One of my teachers asked me "Are you that desperate to go Form 6?" lol.. xD To be honest... YES!! I might be a little crazy here because I don't hope to get any 'tawaran' or even JPA scholarship!! Everyone keep asking me to apply.. so to stop them disturbing me, I applied.. If not I go with my plan d... Form 6 then go U.. kau tim~~

At first I feel tough because the way we learn in Lower Forms is different from Form 6. In Form 6, the teachers want us to be more independent.. not pampered like in Lower Forms. I think it's good xD Cause I don't expect any of the lecturers will pay attentions/pampered me among hundreds of people in the lecture hall.

My school have a new system for homework. To make it easy... today give homework, tomorrow pass up. But the limit is only to 3 subjects. Tough... I mean even though 3 subjects.. the teachers gives LOTS of homework.. esp. chemistry.. but.. I will work hard to finish them up!! Gambaru!! This won't stop me!! xDD

Somemore what ah~ oh yes... merit-demerit system!! If you be a good girl then this should not be a problem at all xDD I got see the paper listing action that causes demerit but I didn't see any for merits... O.O"" is it demerit only or merit-demerit? Oh well~~

Class.. yes, class~ I choose Biology-Chemistry class.. I thought that will be the first class... mana tau 2nd.. Mr. TJ doesn't teach me anymore T^T changed to Mr. Param.. sigh~ They switch Bio-chem & physic-chem class last minute... cis... My class got a lot of genius from PGS!! They look smart!! Esp. my class monitor.. she's really nice and smart!!^^ Lucky for me is my clssmates are all very very friendly xDD Lots of new friends..

Jin Jin & SHARON is in the same class with me. When we same class, sit together only I know we have similarities xDD Last time we are not that close!! What similarities? Both of us like Adam Lambert!!! xDD Only she know what's the best! LOL!! xD Finally I have someone to talk something that I want to talk!! Last time my classmates all Kris Allen fans.. TT made me an outcast... sob sob

I think I can manage my FORM 6 LIFE^^ I just need my Renji & Katchan + Dong Bang Shin Ki to go through this xDD

Oh yeah~~ I didn't mention anything about my newborn puppy here yet.. maybe I will post something about it next time^^

I have to go to sleep now.. having school tomorrow~~ YOSH!! Gambaru!!

Break every rule cause there's nothing between you and your dreams!!
Currently feeling: Sleepy!!
Currently thinking: Please let me have a nice dream!! *prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment