Saturday, June 5, 2010

KATCHAN's TWITTER & OFFICIAL BLOG

Konbanwa minna!!! xD I have 2 good news here!! Katchan has made a Twitter account and I found his Official Blog too!!^^ Thanks to OJ-chan for telling me about his blog!! *hug hug*

His Twitter account is similar to DAIKI (DAIKI0507).. He put KATCHAN_0619 and I know why =.='' Probably when he wanted to put KATCHAN, the username is already been used.. When I do my account it was the same too... Didn't thought that someone used "RAKUCHAN" O.O"" So I have to follow this 2 fella's idea and put RAKUCHAN_0318.. He he~~ Gotta improved my Japanese!!! xD YOSH!!!


and then his BLOG!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! xD I LOVE HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! KKyyyaa!! A lot of Adam-kun(His Chihuahua) pic wearing different clothing!!! He love Adam-kun so much!! I'm a bit jealous pula... *play with fingers* I wonder is it he started to love dogs when he got Adam-kun... Like me when I got my Hotdog and Sausage xD Neko-chan-tachi, I still love you all!! Don't misunderstand me ok? *hug hug and lots of love*


Something that made cry is... at Katchan's blog.. There is a list of discography.. besides KCB's... ORANGE RANGE's is there too!!! and then there's post about Hiroki's marriage... I'm touched by his post.. sob sob.. their friendship is still as strong as ever.. Katchan even bought their latest album "World World World". He hasn't forgotten about Renji and also them... *cries* Yokatta desu... TT Hontou ni yokatta desu!!!

So many Katchan's post about EAT & DRINK.. It's a miracle he doesn't get fat... xD and also lots of Adam-kun... but thanks to Adam-kun, we get to see lots of Katchan-sleeping-picture xDD Kkkkyyyaaaa!!! *faints*

Here's the address~!
http://ameblo.jp/katchan-official-blog/
His Twitter~!
http://twitter.com/KATCHAN_0619

I haven't found the time to read his 3-months-ago blog post but I have glance through all his post xD It's so fun to read with all the cute emoticons =^^= Got one post he sang Natsukoi in Karaoke.. I think their Karaoke system has a ranking system and he got No.1 xDD Ofcourse he will get No.1.. he is the song writer and composer!! LOL!!

I had a bad morning today.. it makes me cry whole morning till my eyes hurts... luckily Katchan's blog and post makes me happy and smile again^^ I really can't live without him(I can't believe I just say that!! Kyyaa!!) Arigato, Katchan!! Love you!! *HHHUUUUUGGGS*

p/s: My mom saw Adam-kun with the Mickey Mouse outfit and want to get one for Sausage-chan too!! xD Soseji-chan~~~ xDD

Currently feeing: Heart still ached but healing

No comments:

Post a Comment