Monday, July 5, 2010

お誕生日おめでとう、ヒロキ!

ああああ!!遅くなったです!

お誕生日おめでとう、ヒロキ!!! ごめんなさい!!

No internet connection a day before Hiroki's birthday TT But I got wish him from my heart!!

Hiroki finally got married this year!! xDD Omedetou!! *happy*

Demo.... I didn't thought that my wish for him will come true o.O *see my previous Hiroki's birthday post*

Wish you and your new family eternal happiness!!

Be a loving husband!! but I'm still looking forward for your goofiness..^^

Wish you more moriagarou and enjoyment!!


Thank you for making us smile, laugh and make our day!^^

Ganbatte for ORANGE RANGE!!! Will be looking forward for any new songs!!!


WE LOVE HIROKI!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD *love love* Kkkyyyaaaa!!!

COME TO MALAYSIA TO PERFORM!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD Tons of fans waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment