Sunday, June 19, 2011

Katchan no Tanjoubi da!!!

今日は特別の日です
KATCHANの誕生日だよ!
お誕生日おめでとうございます!
So, it's Katchan's birthday today!! *claps*
Few days ago, I made edited this picture and put it as my display picture in Facebook xD
I wrote my birthday wishes for him~ 

Hai... Katchan no koto totemo daidaidaidaidaidaidaidaidaisuki desu!!!!!!!!

He posted a blog post about his birthday. 
Somehow, his birthday brings back many memories of ORANGE RANGE
When he attended the adult ceremony, they shot Michishirube's PV. 
About Hiroki blow off his birthday cake candle (LOL!!) 
He graduated from OR, and then formed his own band.. etc etc~ 
Well, overall he is really happy and grateful about his life till now^^ 
Let's be happy for him and wish him to have a great amazing year ahead!! 
LOVE YOU!!!!

He also posted Coco and Choco's picture!!!
Kyyyyaaaaaaa!!! They are so cute!!!!!!! 
Their white fur are coming out and they look just like Adam-kun!!!!!!!!!!!! 
OMG!!! Cuteness overloaded!!!

Live healthily and happy always!!!
SMILE!!! =)

4 comments:

  1. ahahaha xDD Hiroki blow off his cake cadle? xD kawaisou Katchan xD
    Aaah, Coco and Choco are more and more kawaii!! x3

    Eetou... I wrote some wishes for Katchan on my blog... I wonder if I should send it to his twitter... T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, give it a try!!^^ He will be very happy to see it xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Katchan still looks the same!

    ReplyDelete