Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chiisana Uta PV

Ohayou gozaimasu!!! Kochira wa Raku-chan desu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally.... the Pv for Chiisana Uta is out!!!! *clap clap*




We get to listen to the full song too!!
This song has a cute feeling to me. Somehow.. relaxing
And with 'Tokidoki Renji' Pair.. which is NAOTO and HIROKI
actually sings together with KIRORO!! 
Well.. I thought only HIROKI will sing with KIRORO *oops*

If you listen carefully... our Naoto-sama's voice can be heard!!
How I love the way you sing~ 
We should have guess that Tokidoki Renji is actually Naoto and Hiroki!! xD
Only both of them will come out with such cute, fluffy name~~   
Oh yea, this song is more to KIRORO major^^ but really happy because Renji is in it!!

Omedetou for the wonderful song!!

In the PV... Naoto & Hiroki is so cute!!! Especially Naoto!! The way he play with the kids!!! OMG!! 
                                                                                                                                    
It's been a long time since I see Hiroki's smile~ When I saw this PV,
Ahhh~~~ shiawase desu!!
Really love his smile!!    


Enjoy the song and the wonderful PV!!!^^
Mata ne~~ *wave wave*

2 comments:

  1. you're right, Raku-cha~n! Tokidoki's sooo cute~ ^^
    I'm really happy I can hear Naoto voice here x3 I love it x3 that's why I must listen to Space Girl again and again hehe ^^
    I look foward to some new single or album by Orenji Renji... I miss them all T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!^^ All RangeAiders are looking forward for their new song!!! xDD Renji.. miss you!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete