Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exam is Over!

Good evening everyone!!^0^
Yesterday is my last paper for my Mid-Year exam.
BANZAI!! xDD
本当に大変です。
もっともっとがんばらなきゃ(>.<)

It's been a long time since I touch my beloved drums~~
Yesterday I play it for awhile.. Kimochi ii desu ^.^
写真とったよ~



I can't take pictures of me with it TT 
Next time I will ask my brother to take for me^^ 
Sumimasen deshita! m(_ _)m


See~ there's even a Metallica poster on the wall above my drums^^ 
Kakoii desho? xD

Oh yea, Renji is preparing for the Rock in Japan Festival now!!^^
お楽しみです!!♪
がんばってくださいオレンジレンジのみんな!
最強のステージ見せてください!!≧0≦

Till then, see you all!!^^
Raku-chan deshita~ bye!

1 comment:

  1. Yai~ I wanna see you with drums! It will be kakkoii ne! ^^
    I hope too I'll see this fest on internet at least >.< Sometimes I wanna be Japanese or live in Japan... ^^
    BTW ganbatte ne!! ^^

    ReplyDelete