Friday, May 6, 2011

2ヶ月ぶりのHoliday

When orcd first released, I put the whole album into my iPod Shuffle. I went on a trip for a holiday and the songs is shuffling all the way in the car & then this random song was played. It makes me so calm and relax as I see the scenery through the window. Some how, it makes me got this nostalgic feeling whenever I listen to it. This song has only Hiroki singing and he is really good! Hiroki-sama~~~~~~~~ You made a boring car trip into something meaningful to me^^ Thank you!!!!


2 Gatsu Buri no Holiday (2 months of holiday)

Machi ni matta BBQ shiroi sunahama biichi yei
Yasumi moratte BBQ aoi sora aozora demo demo futa wo akereba hora

Futtemo futtemo ame dane hare matte mo matte mo dame dane
Futtemo futtemo ame dane hare matte mo matte mo dame dane

Niku ga ame ni nureteru
Umi ga daibu nigotteru suki na ano to kaetteku
Kami sama kyou dake wa onegai hare ni shite yo! Sore demo

Futtemo futtemo ame dane hare matte mo matte mo dame dane
Futtemo futtemo ame dane hare matte mo matte mo dame dane

Me wo tojireba nami uchi giwa ni kimi ga suwari boku ga warai
Me wo hirakeba nami uchi giwa ni kimi wa inai dare mo inai

Futtemo futtemo ame dane hare matte mo matte mo dame dane...

No comments:

Post a Comment