Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RO69JACK 2011

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
It's ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2011 everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCB is in the list of artist selection for RO69JACK 2011!!!!!!! 
Kyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! *jumps jumps*

Please everyone please vote for them!!!!! Just click the link below and click the pink-purple thingy below the playlist. Thank you very much!! Arigatou gozaimasu!! ^0^

Talking about the playlist, YES!! They also put "Nagisa" at the page!! The new song in their new album "ONE"!!! Again.....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I can't believe I have such a chance to listen to it! Such a nice song!!!!!!!!! Finally we get to hear KATCHAN singing!!!!!!!!!! He sings so well and nice~~ till my heart melts!!!! xD Although got more than one vocalist, I feel I know which one is his~ hope I'm not mistaken xD

OMG!!!! IT'S TOO AMAZING!!!!!  
When listen to it, I feel I'm in HEAVEN!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
So long didn't hear your voice~~ I'm so happy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!! *flies to cloud 9*
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

*flies back to Earth* Phew~ I think I have calm down a little bit. Please excuse me from being so excited. It's just that I'm so happy!!^0^

Eto... this is what they wrote at the page!^^

"Hi! We are KCB. With the members now from January 2001, we have started a new activity. Our best weapon is our songs and performances that will make you smile happily. We feel that we are able convince anyone that see our stage as stated in our slogan (Laugh, Cry, Dance, Party Sound). Please look forward to our performance!! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!"

That was one crappy translation I did!!! O.O Hontou ni sumimasen deshita!!! T^T I just can't think of the right word. Sumimasen T.T

BTW, I'm really happy today!^^ You made my day!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry for the OMG! post.. I'm over-excited I know.. Sorry~~ Can't imagine if he see this... ≧≦
One song can made me that happy, imagine the whole album..... xDDD

Till next time, BYE! 
Raku-chan deshita~  

No comments:

Post a Comment