Monday, May 9, 2011

Little Song ♪

Konnichiwa!^^
Raku-chan desu!
As we see the previous post, Renji is releasing a new single!♪
This time they collaborate with KIRORO's Chi-Mey and Ayano
Can't wait to listen to it!!!^0^
Still wondering with the 'Tokidoki Renji" ^^;;
As I see the track list, I suddenly got an idea to draw something~
Chiisana Uta which means Little Song and Oyasumi no Kumo which means Sleeping Cloud
Actually 'kumo' can be cloud or spiders, it's in hiragana only so I'm not so sure
But I prefer it to be cloud xDD 
Sounds so fluffly and cute^^
Hora~ kawaii deshou? ≧ω≦
See the 'little' music note? xD 

Till next time, bye!! ^3^
Raku-chan deshita~~

p/s: Is it KIRORO major or ORANGE RANGE major I wonder~

1 comment:

  1. kya~ it's so kawaii!! ^^ I hope the pict of the cover will be something like this x3 Good idea ^^

    ReplyDelete