Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello~! Konnichiwa!!

Hello everyone!!^^ こんにちは!
I'm sorry for not updating so much this year.. >.<
I'm taking my University entrance exam.
Well, it's happening now xDD
But it will be over soon :D
I still got only 2 papers to go!
Ganbarimasu!^^

I'm having a fun time replying ORANGE RANGE and KCB's tweets =^^=
Hiroki's daily survey is so fun!!^^
Today's question is "Can spin a hoola hoop for 30 sec or more Vs Cannot spin. Which one are you?"
I think I can spin for at least 30 sec~ not more than that.. haha ^^"


Katchan seems to have some problem now..
Whether he is happy now or not.. :(


元気だして!私たちがずっとKATCHANのこと応援します!だからあきらめないでください!がんばって!!!!!


Got to go now!! Hope to post a longer post next time! Mata ne!!! :D


p/s: I miss Renji!!!! SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I heard they are doing some recording now! Faster come back all of you!!!! >.<||| 

1 comment:

  1. Raku-chan, okaeri!! ^^ I'm rooting for you ^^
    Hm... I understand Hiroki's questions very rarely T^T I'd learn Japanese more and more >o<
    Spin a hoola hoop? Hm... when I was in elemntary school I could spin it for 1 minute and more, but today I'm an antitalent for this xD Grr... I know! It's because of belt on my jeans!! Yeah... that's it :D

    Yess, they're going to make new collaboration single with LOVERSSOUL. According to playlist it would be Hiroki's and Chichiro's duet above all. But next tracks in single are sung (or what) by Yamato (Okinawan arr.), Ryo and Yoh (Reggae arr.) and Naoto (Remix). It's all just guess... ^^

    ReplyDelete