Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello everybody!!!!
Firstly.. I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!!! (LATE)
May many good returns back to you this year!!!!!! ^▽^
...
...
I'm so sorry m(_ _)m
Yes.. I have come back to my blog~!
Yaa.... Ohisashiburi desu ne~ hontou ni... -_-
Although I'm not really active in my blog, I do open my twitter~
Feel free to follow me on Twitter! :D Raku-chanのTwitter!
Talking about Twitter..  a few things happen that makes me really happy!
I often reply tweets to OR members and also KCB members.
What makes me really happy is someone reply my tweets!!^^
Who did? KCB's bassist, YOSUKE-san did!!
How nice of him eh? xDDD
Isn't it nice to see his name mentioning you when you click the @mention
Know what I meant?^^ Hehehehe~
I wish KATCHAN will reply me~~  *play with fingers*
But still!!! I'm very grateful and glad YOSUKE replied my tweet^^
Arigatou gozaimasu, YOSUKE-san! ≧ω≦


Hmm.. do you all know it's almost ORANGE RANGE's 10th Anniversary?
Wow.. it's already been 10 years since they debut!
おめでとうございます!
For some reason I couldn't upload any pictures T^T Sorry...
You all should check out their homepage since they already update it^^
The 10th Anniversary picture was so cute.
They use their debut cover!!! xDDD The one in the car~
Something special and nice for their 10th Anniversary~?
CD? DVD? LIVE?
Really.... ORANGE RANGE otsukaresamadeshita!!
You all have really worked hard in these 10 years!
Really proud of you guys!!!!^^

I'm proud to be a RANGE AID!! 
Thank you for making so many wonderful songs for us in these 10 years!!
Wish to see you all come back with a new song!!
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh~ Hiroki just tweeted that today's weather is bad at Okinawa.. 
Aww... Let's pray that tomorrow's weather will be good at Okinawa! :D
Hiroki~~ please take some photos of Okinawa!! It's been a while since I see it~~ I miss Okinawa!!

I'll keep in touch with you all from time to time~ if not here, in Twitter!
See you all soon!
Bye!!!^0^

Raku-chan deshita! :)

Currently listening to: Silent Night

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i am quebecer fan of music. for you, a picture Kick Chop Busters Album One & Two

    http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/6X9eb

    Foud on twitter

    ReplyDelete