Saturday, March 3, 2012

Orenji Renji wa 10-shuunen~!!!!!

もおおおおおおおおお!すごく忙しだ!しかし~!どんな忙しいでも。。このポストはぜったいです!
YES!! No matter how busy I am, this post is a must!!! It's ORANGE RANGE's 10th ANNIVERSARY!!!! It's a big thing to レンジ and all of us!!!!!!! Very important!!!! 十周年おめでとうございます!!! SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!! It's been a long journey~~~~

For their 10th anniversary, they made a song! The song is sooooooooo cute!!! This song is to thank all of us for supporting and loving them all these years. 10-shuunen~ 10-shuunen~ Orenji renji wa 10-shuunen~ OMG!! So addicting!! ≧ω≦ For those who still haven't download the song, you can download at their OHP. See how they change their OHP? xDDD Wonderful right? There are even members message there! Look at the tour list!!! WOW!!!! O_O!

Before that, they released a teaser for it. Here's the teaser~




By looking at it, I really thought they were at a press conference...( _ _) Haha.. xDD So creative eh? Naoto-sama was so formal and handsome xDD Satsuga leader dana~!


After that, they released a full MV for it!!





I could never ever guess that they dance inside this MV!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! I was so touched when I see they stand up and started dancing!!! And the blue 'Happi Coat'.. I wish I have one!! So cute!!! Kyaa~~! 


Yoh-san was so cute!! Everytime we see him so cool only with the bass all the time. See him dancing was so cute~!! Ahh~~ xD Naoto-sama can do everything include dancing now xDD We love you!! Yama-san was really cute! Hiroki and Ryo-san really like dancing. Can see they are really good!!! Ryo-san is enjoying it a lot!!!^^ Watching this makes me want to dance too.. the dance move is so cute!! The sunglass bodyguard guy really made me laugh!! Kakoii na!!! Jii-chan to baa-chan mo kakoii da zo!!!^0^


I have no idea who is Masao and Sachiko but congrats for being same age with ORANGE RANGE!! :D


Love they show how the fans choose their favourite members! Yaa, Hiroki!!! I know you still got a lot of fans!!!!!!!!! xDDDD


Love how they show their very first CD, Orange Ball!!!!!!!!! Awwwww..... I really feel so happy!!!! HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for bringing smile to us!! Thank you for the wonderful songs all these years!!!! Thank you for your hard work all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORANGE RANGE SAIKOU!!!!!!!!!!!! DAI DAI DAI DAI DAISUKI DESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will always remember the feeling and why I'm so in love with you all!!!


Raku-chan deshita!!! Bai bai!!!

Once a Range Aid, forever a Range Aid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment