Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Random post

Ahh.. how I miss the time we used to call each other "Baka Neko" and "Kuso Nezumi"!! xD My friends and I love Fruits Basket a lot!!! I still love it till now.. but I dunno about them.

LimLim: Yuki (Kuso Nezumi)

Me: Kyo (Baka Neko)

Ling Ling: Hiro/Kisa (LOL)

Mun Mun: Momiji

Jin Jin: Haru

Sakinah: Ayame

Vero: Shigure

Kavitha: Hatori


We also love to play "cabut cabut"! Where we write all characters name and also our name in separate pieces if paper. Fold it.. scattered it and we pick up in random.. playing pair here pair there.. laughs at funny + weird pairs... xDD It may sound childish but it's really fun!!! I wonder if they still remember~ We are such a big "Sohma Family"!! xD

2 comments:

  1. do you know that Jaehee left KCB on august 1st?
    :=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. they post it at their memeber blog

    メンバーよりお知らせ [INFORMATION]  
    この度、ボーカルのJAEHEEがKCBを脱退する事になりました。
    音楽の方向性の変化が理由です。
    JAEHEEはJAEHEEの、KCBはKCBの音楽に向かって邁進します。
    これからもJAEHEEの応援宜しくお願いします。
    もちろんKCBもね!w

    KCB一同

    It's so sad... TT

    ReplyDelete