Saturday, August 1, 2009

ORANGE RANGE LIVE in 渋谷!!




Onigoroshi is SO COOL!!!! xD My eyes are already 'love' shaped while watching this! MUKYA!! Minna sugoku kakoii!!! Issho ni moriagarou!! (^0^)


Another powerful performance of Hitomi no Sakini TT sob sob.. I can't stop thinking of KATCHAN while watching this LIVE... TT

shinrei-chan posted the translation for the MC before HIBISCUS! She's so sweet eh? xD In this way, we can learn Japanese too! Arigato, shinrei-chan!^0^ She's such a great translator!

MC part before HIBISCUS:
Ryo: Moriagattemasuka?? Yaaa, konna ni atsumatteru ne, ue no hou mo imasu kedo mo ne..
[Do you feel excited?? Well, look they gathered like this, and there are some other up there...] (ok, I actually dunno how to translate 'moriagaru' into english... in dict I found it as warm up. but it's more like you feel excited, really excited. like, you feel high.. like what you feel if you see a very nice concert or football match)
Hiroki: Hai! [Yes!]
Ryo: Yamato-san~
Yamato: Hai? [Yea?]
Ryo: Dou desuka? Moriagattemasu ne, minna-san.. [What d'ya think? The audience are so excited, aren't they..]
Yamato: Oshiri~!! [Butt!!] (i have no idea why he said that!!!)
Hiroki: Nande oshiri?! [Why 'butt'?!]
Ryo: Namahousou de.. [On a live show.. (on TV)]
Yamato: I'm sorry (I personally think: o(>_<)o YAMATO KAWAIIII)
Hiroki: Kore ga namahousou dattara ii no ni ne... [If only it was a live show, it would be great, rite...]
Ryo: Ja, namahousou dakara... [Well, it IS live..]
Yamato: Namahousou da na.. namahousou da na~!! [It IS live.. it IS live!!]
Hiroki: Jama, jama.. ore ga utsuranai kara!! [You block me, i'm invisible!!] (Hiroki said that yamato blocked him so that the camera couldn't take his figure, sorry, I just confuse how to translate this one)

I love HIBISCUS so much! xD Such happy summer song! I'm enjoying the song a lot. They never disappointed me! Satsuga Renji!!!! I'm so so so so miss that eisa dance! Hai iya hai iya hai iya sa sa!! One day, I'm going to Okinawa and dance eisa! Anyone wanna join? xD

and yeah, Yoh has cut his hair!!! His hair is as short when they are in 2005, musiQ LIVE(Well, it maybe longer back then.) It really looks nice on him! xD

After listening to another song in their new album(LIVE version somemore! LOL) It makes me can't wait for the album more!!! AHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~ xD

Currently feeling: Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently listening to: Hitomi no Sakini

2 comments:

  1. The concert is very amazing!!! =D ( I am sorry for my wrong english, I'm czech... >_<)
    Iyasasa! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Yaya!!! They are so amazing!^0^

    Your English is fine xD DOn't worry. Thanks for visiting my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete