Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taekwondo Grading at Taman Meru Hall! [5th April 2009]

Since Ai-chin didn't post anything on our grading, maybe I'll just type something here! xD
To Ai-chin: Send me the pics later!

Ok... at 7.30 a.m., Ai-chin reached my house and I still didn't comb my hair yet and sitting in front of the computer! LOL! FYI, I just woke up that day! xD And then I dressed up and we went to school to pick up Lizzie.

When we reach there, we saw a few Taekwondo 'kecik mayung'. Ei? The gate not open yet ka? Oi? Qin Zheng jie is there d! So we go there, say Hi~~ We want to make sure is it the gate REALLY locked.. we don't want the SAME thing happen like last week! =.= So.. really lock. SWT! We wait a little while, Senior Fauzan is here d... then Senior Zahir.. They say, "Panjatlah" LOL. 2 penceroboh plan want to ceroboh the hall! Then senior call Cik Sharifah... call call call d.. here she comes.. with SIR!!! xD YEAH! Then Sir also joking say want to pecahkan the gate! o.O Ofcourse he can la.. 6th Dan le..!

Wait wait wait... that OBA-SAN! comela... open the gate =.='' We kena wait 8.15 until 9.00! The people there go in the hall like "kambing masuk kandang" only! Push people de! =.= The Sir said: "Kasut semua keluar!!!!!" All went out and took off their shoes! xD I don't want to put my slipper outside.. scared disappear.. then I saw the Seniors also take it inside, I also take inside! xD Where they put their things, I also follow them.. Oh hohohohoho~ Sir also put there mah! One team, nevermind de!^0^

Afterwards, Nawas came d.. I don't like him =.= ISH! RSB team... *blekk!* Then we do warm up and then Ai-chin and me help Cik Sharifah to arrange the candidates. We called out their names.. So many weird names until I dunno how to pronounce! Need to ask Senior to help us.. paiseh paiseh.. Senior Zahir dunno how to pronounce Channel.. It should be pronounce as 'shannel' He go and say TV de channel xDD I laughed at him. In France, it's pronounce as 'shonnel' =)

Finish helping Cik Sharifah, we went to Sir there and chit - chatting! o.O We took Lizzie's camera to take Sir's photos! xD I will upload it later! He said: "Tell me earlier if you want to take pictures! Let me shave first!" lol.

And then, Senior Zahir started talking to us.. .talk talk talk.. Luckily he's a sociable person. So we have lots of things to chat. If he's quiet and we're quite, there will be "......" Everytime saw him very like garang, but actually friendly person. Last 2 years and last year, we went for tournament and did demo, he didn't choy me and Ai-chin also! I didn't felt like we're a team at all! SWT! Now only we feel like we're closer to a team. Haha xD Ai-chin and me can't stop playing with senior's Black Belt Uniform. Nice to touch, especially the words at the back! We touch it again and again and again! xD I also thought that Senior Fauzan is the most moody person.. Hardly see him smiling! When he smile ah, so different d! o.O Sir and us chatting so loud until Sir himself said "Shhh!" lol. Gomenasai! =p

Sir said that Qin Zheng jie is very good! xD He also said that Lizzie is very good, can go for tournament! =) Yokatta! When Red belt's turn, Yin Yee seems very nervous.. she can't remember the pattern(Taeguek), she can't follow the combination.. So charm.. but I think Nawas didn't saw her mistake.. That Axxxx also grade, she ah.. TERUK! Yin Yee also better than her! You didn't saw how she dressed only! Wear sport bra and singlet... very very open de! Then wear the Taekwondo Uniform outside. IIYER! I type also got goosebumps! Uhh! Dunno want to show what. Do kicking also wanna pokkai.. that time she pokkai, I heard Ai-chin said "YES!" Haha! xD So loud you know! Senior Zahir beside also laughing! He also don't like her!! Haha! Luckily when Yin Yee was doing sparing, Ai-chin was her partner. If that Axxxx is her partner, Yin Yee sure fail!

After that, we came to an end of our grading, bow then we go wash our feet! So dirty and "black"! Afterthat, we still there chatting, then my mom came d and horned us... QUICKLY rush out! We say good bye only, didn't bow also! =p Haha. xD

That day sure is fun! xD I wanna to watch Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae now! =) Ja, koko made ne! Mata! xD

Currently feeling: Happy!
Currently watching: Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 22

4 comments:

  1. Gomen Gomen ^^" suddenly l shout out YES haha After l think back ah l feel very malu leh xD photo ah l put it inside ur pendrive edi mayb tmr or sat gv u xD
    [sory la got some family problem so no time touch computer nor -_-] I goin to write it later... >< I promise ya xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the pictures already?
    Want me to send you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx
    nice......
    the sir havent shave n get out of the house
    O.O
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete