Saturday, April 4, 2009

Recently & What I Wanna Do~~

I'll just write what's on my mind. Randomly!

1. Finish taking photos at school.

2. Got new timetable.

3. I missed Taekwondo class today because I went for Bengkel T.T

4. Finish doing Bio notes.

5. I continued to playing Tekken. I got Warlord rank in Tekken 5 using Jin and also tried to play Tekken: Devil Within. Finish 1 stage, got Lee Chaolan's accessories. LOL.

6. Ngam ngam habis cheng beng.

7. Read jor Lai Sze's blog. Really a Miracle! O.o

8. Finish planning my station for explore race next Friday.

9. I found out that HM really hates my Bio teacher.

10. I heard rumours said that Mr. TJ is sleeping + snoring in da staff room. lol

11. I know about OR's girl type at ORFM. LOL

12. Katchan like girls with sexy leg + beautiful eyes + smooth hair + light makeup O.O

13. Hiroki like girls with fair skinned, with small eyes, narrow shoulders, height between 1.50 m and 1.60 m, modest but brilliant, sweet. LOL.. so cerewet.. no wonder no girlfriend yet!

14. Yin Yee has become nicer! I received a belated birthday present from her! xD She said my 'black' note book very old and koyak d.. so she gave me a Mickey Mouse note book. Thanks!^0^

15. My father keep asking me for my USBF 1 slip.. haven't get it.. My father is curious whether I'm hiding it somewhere o.O

16. I saw Ai-chin with Gakuen Alice's cosplay uniform this morning! CUTE! x)

17. Watching Big Windup! aka Ookiku Furikabutte! in Animax. Quite good! xD Mihashi is cute with his chibi look!

18. Asked my friends to boycott Dragon Ball: Evolution movie! LOL.

19. Looking forward to play Tekken 6 with my bros in the arcade center when they come back.

20. Hoping Tekken movie is not as bad as Dragon Ball =.=''

21. Wanna do revision for Mid-Year.

22. Forgot to give Vampire Knight's Suna no Oshiro to Nezumi-chan again and again! SORRY!

23. I MISS MY BROS! T^T.

Gotta go now.. Tired~ Tomorrow got grading at Taman Meru.. Need to go there to help.. ZZzz...

Currently feeling: Tired
Currently thinking: I want to play Tekken 5!!

5 comments:

  1. o.O What I wanner comment leh? haha! My costume is cute but l look ugly == haha tmr talk with u la Ok? bye I lazy sign in ah haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....lets c...too many 2 commentlarr so i choose a bit wan ahh....
    1. Mr TJ snoring?? wahkaakaka...wait till i send him ur blog add
    2.Hmmm...kisa-chan in gakuen alice? Y i din c wan??
    3. YIn yee nice....dat one my jasa wan..haha!!
    4. Tekken? i dunno wat is dat
    4. HM vs Bio teacher..dat one i noe edy..haha!!
    well..dats all lah

    ReplyDelete
  3. view number 13:
    nyahahahaa... hiroki indeed "cerewet" he wants the perfect woman O.o...
    I am not sure the woman would like her... xD *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boycott Dragonball!!!!! I agree with you!! XD

    p/s: your friend has GA's uniform?? me waaannnn!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha~
    Hope this Sat. this miracle happen again!XDD

    ReplyDelete