Monday, March 30, 2009

Taekwondo Intensive Training!

Yesterday Ai-chin, Nezumi-chan, Yin Yee and me went for intensive training at SPBK hall! When Nezumi-chan and I reach there, no one is there! T.T Gate not open yet.. So we wait wait wait, Yin Yee came.. 2 senior came 1 black belt another 1 blue(?)... Malay boy lai de. So lucky they cameT.T If anything happens they can protect us. Then Ai-chin came.. bla bla bla.. we saw Alia and Elisa came with bicycle!O.o SHOCK! Then only knew they live near by.. we ride on their bike.. play play... on turns. LOL.

Then Cik S. and Sir came... she see the gate.. yuan lai not lock! GYABO! Kena marah... atashi-tachi baka T.T Then Nezumi-chan wanna go toilet, we accompany her lo.. we saw the toilet's door there "Jamban [koyak d] Maaf" LOL. We laughed so loud! Jamban rosak. Maaf ---> Jamban maaf.
After than, we open the door. The 1st thing we saw is urinals... boy's toilet ah.. then we went to the other side la.. this time got girl's sign there.. try to open. locked! OMG! Lagi la sweat~~ Cik S. said "Kenapa?" We say "Kunci! locked." She ask us to go to the other side. We then went back to the boy's toilet.. On the way, Sir say "Go where? Lady's over there" We answer the same thing..

At boy's toilet there, we discuss about "Did we go in boy's toilet before?" while waiting for Nezumi-chan o.O Talk, talk, talk, Yin Yee got some idea to kacau Nezumi-chan.. Do ghost's voice la.. then we hide.. LOL. Then we wear our uniform. They don't want teman me.. I don't like wear Taekwondo uniform.. sob sob.. Then we went to Cik S. there.. discuss about Grading thing... then we start warming up.. Black belt senior conduct. The running part best oh! We run, then side ways, touch the floor, clap under our lap.. slow jog. Hard to breathe d.. but I still can hold on. After that, stretching from top till feet. Then Sir started to divide us into groups. Sir separate me from my gang.. put me in the 2 seniors' group that I mentioned just now.

It's quite fun for me.. cannot say got challenge la.. but can learn something very fast.. cause I'm in the middle of 2 seniors. We do some stamina exercise, kicks, etc. Those exercise really draining our staminas! xp Then we train in pairs. I wanna pair with Ai-chin, then Sir separate us again.. pair with those 2 seniors again.. we do counter attacks with different kicks. Spinning turning kick, attacking backthrust[That time I do counter backthrust cause I dunno how to doT.T Senior and Sir teach me only I know how.. LOL] That senior pair with me one say I'm very fast.. Really ka? He accidently kick me, me also accidently kick him. LOL. Both also you kick me, I kick you. Pain ah... but also fun^^ Ai-chin kena kick by black belt senior at her leg!=.= So charm and yam gong.. *pats pats*

Then we got counter using punch.. After that, Sir said my punch got improvement! xDD SUGOKU URESHII DESHITA!!! Last time, everytime I do punches, 100% I got scolded.. He used to say my punches no strength and no power.. **sweat** But now he say got improvement! YEAH!! xDD Arigato, Kazama Jin-sama!!!

After squatting, sir allowed us to drink water.. I put the tip of the bottle on my lips then he say "Ok, masuk!" I was like.. WHAT THE!? T.T Then I forgot what we did.. that time tired till memory loss d. All I could remember is... we do some counter training also. After that we stand in 4 lines, we do some basic kicking. Front kick, turning kick, crossing side kick, backthrust & reverse kick. After that want us to carry someone on our back and walk around the hall! I carry Ai-chin and walk to Sir there.. then he ask "No stamina? *laugh*" I say "No more... *also laughs*" Finish d, he said "Boys only! Wheel barrow" I was like phew! Thanks, SIR! xDD But I still can do geh... I love to do wheel barrow.. since that exercise can help us to do more powerful punch. FYI, I can't do pumping.. The limit I can do now is 5-8 times only.. then I tenggelam. =p

When sitting there waiting for the boys finish their exercise, Sir again told my gang and I that I got improvement in my techniques! Yatta! xDD SO HAPPY again! After that, we do some sit ups and then rest and drink water.. this time longer cause he came to me and chat. Ask me whether I want to enter tournament or not.. I said I haven't ask my parents yet.. but I really want to go! It's in MAY and my mid-year exam also in MAY. It should be no problem la I think. YOSH! Gambarimasu!

After that, we stand in 4 lines again and bow to Sir, Cik S. and the other seniors.. then dismissed!

I think I missed something.. but I forgot what it is.. haha xDD I remember Nezumi-chan said one of our senior de muscle very sexy! o.O Lol! Muscular?

Although it's super tiring, but I do really enjoy it.. It's been a long time since I sweat till my whole body wet! xDD Nice feeling! Then I have the chance to listen to Sir's jokes again! Haha. Back at home, I was like a dead body! Take a bath then, do my homework T.T sob sob.

I need to do homework now... bye bye! xDD

Currently feeling: HAPPY! ENJOY! YAHOO!!

2 comments:

  1. gud lo == me dun have improvement!haizzz... but still very happy that SIR is with us ^^ hontoni URESHII desu *haha*

    ReplyDelete