Sunday, March 8, 2009

How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be?

How long have you been an OR fan? How long are you planning to still be?

Monn-chan post this at ORFM.. and this is my answer ;)

I love Renji after listened to Viva Rock~ Watched their PV, so cool! I still remember that feeling right now... All of them grab my attention with different kind of style.. Started to listen to Kirikirimai and Shanghai Honey, simple but great. Childhood friends form this band together... It's just beautiful.

OR fandom? At 1st, I'm eager want to listen to their songs until I can't slept .. feel like wanna get up right now at this moment just to listen to their songs.. and then want to know more about them.. find videos, pictures etc.. I have not bored with the first 3 album yet.. now listening to 1st Contact(hehe) And I found that they always makes me laugh(like ROFL) and smile... and also made me shed tears listening to their ballads.. Renji said before that their 1st album is quite 'noisy' compared to their albums now. I personally do not think so... I think that's their real music. Like O-MO-I, it have a nostalgic feeling to me.. I love their old songs.. A LOT! By listening to their songs, I felt changes in me... Well, they change me a lot!^^

When Katchan left the band, it really hurts... not only me, many of the fans out there too... it took me a long time to accept it.. Kizuna made me cried a lot.. esp. in Natural LIVE sob.. It must be hard for them to be apart from their childhood friend that they have sweet + bitter time in the band since it's formed.

There are sometimes too where I don't listen to Renji AT ALL! But after few WEEKs, I feel like want to listen to it again... with a guilty feeling saying "Sorry, I won't neglected you guys again!" sou.. kono kanji desu.

Panic Fancy album is quite ok to me, although it's way way diff. from the previous album.. Like Monn-chan said.. I will keep listening to their songs until either I die, end of the world, or they disband. I'm glad and proud that I knew this band =)

~Yeah, Sun goes down~

Ahh... how I love Renji! xDD Arigato!^^

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... nice answer raku-chan... ^^ *sob* i like your answer in last paragraf... *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Haha XD

    Thanks!^0^ Let's support Renji ne?

    ReplyDelete