Friday, March 13, 2009

Test results!

I got all my results for my test today! Here are the results:

Bahasa Melayu - 65% B4
Bahasa Inggeris - 75% A2
Mathematics - 80% A1
Sejarah - 84% A1
Pendidikan Moral - 100% A1
Biology - 83% A1
Chemistry - 82% A1
Physics - 77% A2
Additional Mathematics - 98% A1

I'm not satisfied with most of the subjects... I can see that I'm still enjoying my holidays and sleeping in my dreams! I never got my Biology less than 90% =( Same goes to Physics! My 1st A2!!! T.T My Maths.... lots of careless mistakes! '18' I put '8'.. whole graph wrong! T.T

And then yesterday SPM results came out... What a shock! Form 5 2008, only 3 got straight A1s O_O Got some din got straight cause Moral got B...=.= Moral should be the easiest to score. Then Biology got only 3-6 people get A1... Somemore ah.. STPM results also the worst ah!! Many people fail... Made me scared to sit for SPM now.. T_T

My Physics teacher cried yesterday... T.T Cause the results is sooooo bad for Physics.. Not to her expectations.. She said that "If I leave... " Know what this means? T.T NOO!!! I want her to teach us! Not her fault that SPM results like that! We better get A1 for all the subjects for the coming Mid-year exam.. Renji! Katchan! Gimme some strength!!! xDD

GAMBARIMASU!!!

Currently feeling: Fire!! YOSH! Gambarimasu!

3 comments:

  1. WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How come your moral 100% wan??!!! HOW YOU ANSWER WAN???
    MUST TEACH ME AR!!!!! T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I got lent Lim Wei Thin my last year final de paper.. also 100% xD You can borrow from her^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..u too bermoral edii..
    next time go ur house pinjam more kertas XPP

    ReplyDelete