Monday, March 16, 2009

More Yukata pictures!

Ai-chin and me are so fond of our Yukata.. so we wear it lots of time and take pictures again! xD Baka mitai!


Kore wa Ai-chin desu! Kawaii desho? XD

Kore wa atashi desu~


Irrashaimase! Sit in front of the door pula =.= Haha!

I love this picture! ^0^


I'm so TALL! >.<

The Yukata so nice, ne? xD




I love this pic the most!^^

Dou desho? XD Haha. Ai-chin kawaii ne? I wish I'm as cute as her^^ *hug hug Ai-chin!*

It looks like we're promoting the Yukata? Haha~ When enjoying ourselves, at the same time we also help Rei-san & Tauge-san promote their Yukata to get more customers!^^ It's cheap and worthy! Fast and neat work!^^
Anyone interested? Visit this forum! ;)
Currenlt feeling: Happy-Go-Lucky!
Currently listening to: Sailor Moon - Heart Moving

5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG Who is that girl tht wear red yukata? And I not cute at all... ==... Anyway We have such a nice photo I very happy liao
    [And l post it edi but duno y is not here ==]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures you have there, you both look lovely :)

    Just dropping by to wish you, otanjobi omedetou~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah wah~!!
    Kawaiii desu!!
    and..

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^^-

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAlalalalalalalalalalalalalala.............antaka-wa
    kawaiiiiiiiidessuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kawaiiikawaiiikawaiiiii......
    nahhhh nezumi-chan is here ahhh....i got read ur blog wan ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete