Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Yeah! Yeah! Wow! Wow!

Everyone who wishes me Happy Birthday/Happy Birthday Yeah! Yeah! Wow! Wow!, thank you very much!^^ Hontou ni ureshii desu... x2 because my friend who had changed school last year called me to wish me Happy Birthday! xD I'm glad that she didn't forgot about me =) Ai-chin came today. We watch ghost movie together! xD The way she screamed when the ghost come out is priceless! LOL!

I have receive presents from Ai-chin and Zhi Hao too! xD My family? Lots lots of LOVE ofcourse!^^


Ai-chin's family gimme presents! Sob.. thanks!^0^

Zhi Hao gimme some Eq. and mesos in Maple! Thanks a lot! xD You're such a nice guy!

My lil bro gimme RM10 and ask me to buy what I want O.o Then I give back him RM5 and told him "Thanks for buying me Tekken 5!" xD Haha!



This I got from Pizza Hut de manager. Dunno call what.. xP

Pendek kata(lol), I have lots of fun today! Thanks everyone!^^

Currently feeling: Happy!!!!!!! xDD

7 comments:

  1. Gomen-ne~
    I'm late for 17 minutes..T^T

    ~Happy Belated Birthday~
    Later give you present ya!!
    You share the same birthday with my 'twins'..XD

    P/s:-The photo I send to yo later!Coz when I online you didnt online!!Sorry for delaying your work!!Hontoni gomen-nasai!!*bows till the floor*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo 2nd person ==
    I m glad that you like the present that we give u yesterday... on my way l still scared you dun like ><
    Hontoni Gomenasai if l cause any ma fan 4 ur family member...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh l 4gt to write ... What you mean try to mean " The way she screamed when the ghost come out is priceless! " ==

    ReplyDelete
  4. watch what ghost movie??
    recommend me!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^That ghost story ah... the title is "They Wait"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me here coz i kena pester from someone.....lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete