Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random post about today!

It's been a long time since I wrote something here.. hehe. Gomen gomen, isogashii dakara =) Hmm..~ What I want to write?

Like 2 weeks ago, Fei Lam said our Taekwondo pants is for fighting, so not suitable to wear in class. Ask us to buy slacks.. like Form 6 boy's white pants. But last week... that Axxxx said that we need to wear track bottom white colour... she said she ask Fei Lam already. Then ok lo, I go buy.. Then this morning I just knew that Taekwondo members need to wear slacks to school on Wednesday.. T.T Haih.. nevermind la.. I can wear that track bottom to go to gim/jog. Need to buy slacks now...

Then today also know the position in class for March monthly test liao.. I got 1st again! xDD Ureshii!! My maths like that still can get 1st.. so many people get 90+ and 100.. Nezumi-chan got 2nd =)

After that... last period of today's timetable.. suddenly got spot check! O.o I got information that somebody said our classmate bring handphone to school... I wonder who is that! I thought that last period I can do my homework! Mana tau my rancangan hancur d... Buhu..T.T They don't want to let us go unless they take out the H/P. I already want to say to the prefects that: "I don't own one, can I go now?" They waste so much of my time! =( They search all over the place... MY BAG! MY DESK! OMG! I hate people touch my things! Somemore see what's inside my bag =.= I know it's their duty, but I still hate it! =(

I want to ask something, is it a crime that students bring their handphones to school? As long as it din disturb the class, right? The students all went to the HM's room... Poor them.. HM pasti kenakan them cukup cukup...

p/s: I got bring correction pen too!! But I manage to hide it from the prefects! How they search also cannot found! Haha! Kyou wa lucky da ne? xD

I think I gonna stop playing Tekken for awhile.. must study study study.. It's kinda heavy to let go you know? I've been training my Jin for days and nights to beat my lil bro's Eddy and my 1st bro's Bruce! To my bros: Don't worry, I'll be back! LOL

Currently feeling: Neutral (lol)

1 comment:

  1. Actuall is pengawas saw it == dakara this thing happen... got first again? YEAH!!!!! Aishiteru ^^ Then u borrow me your track bottom white colour la ... LOLx jkjk la... but my mum dun let me buy don't know wat can l do now (haiz)

    ReplyDelete