Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finish March Test~

Phew~ Finally today finish my March test and also Oral test! xDD I'm feel kind if relax now~~ Lalalala~~ LOL

Add Maths paper was easy.. except for my weakest chapter.. Form 4 Chapter 9, Differentiation!!!! OMG! I'm really weak at differentiation! Next chapter I will be studying Intergration... lagi teruk~ T_T Looks like I have to practice more on that! Haih~

Finally I can relax la~ So tired... 1 day test 4 subjects! @.@

Relax relax relax............ Eh! Still got homework! T_T

Ja.. mata...

Currently feeling: Relax
Currently listening to: Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor Op. 18

2 comments:

  1. Eh? We finished integration d luu..
    Somehow our school very weird..study add maths must jump here jump there..xD

    Diffrentiation is also my weak chapter..log also!! >.<

    ReplyDelete