Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tired and something is wrong here!

I just come back from Physics extra class! I'm so tired! Something is very wrong with me today! It seems like everything I do is different from what I'm thinking! When in the class, I'm thinking something, I go and write something else... =.='' *SWT*

And then today suddenly pops out tons of homework.. Tomorrow need to pass up 5 Sejarah essay and BM tatabahasa... Next week Monday, Physics, BI, got somemore what ah? I forgot d.. Haiz.. so busy busy!!!

These days I can't have good sleep too! I've been dreaming this whole week.. When I woke up, I can't remember what it is! =.= & I was damn tired from that dream! Like I didn't slept for the whole night. What's even more weird is.. my alarm clock didn't wake me up! I set it at 5.50 a.m. but I didn't heard any ringing! Then my mom woke me up. Then I try to set it one minute early today & it rangs! SO WEIRD! I'm gonna use my mom's H/P for alarm this night!

Gotta bath and do my homework now T.T Ja, mata... *sob sob*

Currently feeling: TIRED!
Currently plan to do: HOMEWORK! [I hate you, homework!]

3 comments:

  1. Ganbate ne dan dan... I also have many homework l also hate homework....
    isshoni ganbate ne ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh.. YiZuan-chan..

    By the way, using handphone as an alarm isn't a good thing. Handphone has radiowave which will disturbs your sleep further. If you put too far away, you can't hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! T^T

    @Zhi Hao
    Oh, really? I will replace my alarm clock then xD

    ReplyDelete