Thursday, October 22, 2009

Graduation Party [19.10.2009]

Konnichiwa, yasashii to wagamama O/B gata no Raku-chan desu... LOL xDD

It's time for me to write about my class party last on 19 Oct. Hehe~

I didn't take pic of myself but Eiin and Fadz did a great job. 'Korek' from them afterwards.

Before we go to Excelsior Hotel, we went to Parade to play bowling. Chibi-chan's idea I think. I thought of watching them playing only... mana tau that Chibi-chan so persuasive, then I also play. She belanja me & teached me how to play. She's so nice~ First round only... beginner's luck.. I got a strike!!! xDD Then continue playing.. dunno why the game suddenly become Me vs. Fadz!! LOL~ We both got the highest score.. trying to overcome each other... In the end... I won! xD Unbelievable? Me 2... lol. They all should belanja me makan!! Gyah~~!! Oh yeah, Fadz keep played "Rising Sun" using my iPod. I know the song very nice but she keep on playing that song over & over again xD I give her listen other songs, she skipped it and turn back to "Rising Sun" TT

After that, we were waiting for Eiin.. she's late but she got her reason, so sudah "dimaafkan". We went to Century Bookstore, look for DBSK's books and Posters... Look at it only! LOL~ I wish they have Renji too!! *Disappointed* They "kyyaa" till the owner looking at us. Only a few minutes we have become weirdos successfully. LOL.

Then we walk to the hotel. Walk Walk Walk..... like so far away.. *swt* My leg hurts~~ Gyabo!! Reached d saw other classmates. All busy setting up the placed.. get the presents ready. Fadz was saying 'sangat lapar' LOL~ but then when she's busy with the presents, she's not hungry anymore~ *scratch head* We saw Pn. Azya coming with her cute little twins! xD One of them is very hyperactive! After then Pn. Mashidah came with her daughter. Then without wasting anymore time... makan! I ate lots of things le... Let's see..

1. Popiah
2. Fish (Like chips but not chips.. gomen xp)
3. Pie (Dunno what butter cream something)
4. Fried Rice
5. Fried chicken
6. Laksa

7. Fruit Salad
8. Pudding
9. Ais Kacang
10. Cakes + Biscuits

Total of 10? I'm not sure also.. ahh~ *embarrased!*

My selfmade ABC - only the straberry syrup with LOTS LOTS of creamer!! OMG! I taste heaven!! xD Eiin laughed at me when I said that! *hides*

Eiin: Wow! Your ABC so delicious!!

Eiin: Gimme somemore!! *takes*


Eiin: Gochisosama deshita! LOL~ Wonder what's her expression when she visits my blog *gulps*
Middle of our makan, here comes Miss Lam, our class teacher!! xD After makan, Ucapan by the teachers... Lucky draw.. I thought I won't be getting any cause I'm not lucky at this! But I got the paper "Ur Lucky" I was like "Huh? o.O" I won?" Mukyaa!! Very happy... that day dunno why Super lucky! xDD *happy* *happy*
Then.. they have these "Who dressed the nicest" thingy~ and here are the nominees~ And the MC is our Fadz.. not bad as MC.. looked like Junsu xDD LOL~


Realised that I only focused on Chibi-chan? She's so cute when dressed like that! Then, they gave "Jalan Kucing" aka CatWalk.. Ue Kyang Kyang!! They're all so funny!!! Pn. Azya's idea: Cepat, Jalan Kucing!
The end, Azlina and Miranis won! We exchange presents by drawing numbers. I hope everyone is happy with their presents!!

Gya ha ha ha ha!! Chibi-chan dunno I take this pic.. I think.. Don't kill me!

Orang yang sedang mengambil gambar diambil gambar! xD

This is the Gag Team that always bully me... Poor me... Haha xD In a positive way ofcourse!

Omo! My reflection is there!! xDD

Don't eat me!! *Runs away*


That's Alia and Elisa(The one who did the frog!!)
After the party, I went to LimLim's house to take back my Bio Paper 2. Then, I saw some goats eating people's tree!! o.O''

Not only these 2.. many of them.. *swt*


Scenery when on the way back home~~

Go back home buka present...

I got this clock from BABY!! xD So cute! I love it, Thanks!!!! *muacks* The post so sexy... Exactly like Hiroki & Changmin!!! xD


I got this tiny little cup from the lucky draw.. Winnie the Pooh.. xDD


This paper bag came with the clock!! It's so cute!! Look at the cow! So CHUBBY!!!
That's all I wanna write. It's not exactly that I wrote about the whole day.. I skipped some.. Hehe~ But that's the overall. I really enjoy a lot that day! Thanks to everyone!^0^ Arigato Gozaimasu!! m(_ _)m
Currently feeling: Happy desu!
Currently listening to: THSK - Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment