Friday, October 30, 2009

Present... Ah ha ha! xD

Konnichiwa, Raku-chan desu!^0^

Phew~ Finally upload all those pictures d..* wipe sweat*.. that a lot you know!? 80+ plus ah!!! Gyah!!

Now to the main topic....

On Tuesday morning.. suddenly Eiin and Fadz gimme present!! o.O Then I remember last Friday she saying about gimme present.. I thought they were joking only... Mana tau.. why waste such money!!?? but I'm happy too to receive their presents xD I open the present only... ei? Couple Key Chain? In pink colour box somemore! Actually I LOVE that key chain!!! It's so cute!!! Kyyaaaa!!!


Nice or not? xD I also ask them la...

"Wei! You wanna couple me with who?"
Then they said "Yunho lo.. siapa lagi? *smiles* Kita sengaja pilih pink lagi sebab colour Yunho"

Gyabo+Omo!!! *swt* Ling Ling don't kill me ah!! T^T I didn't say anything!!! Although he's also my favourite member in Dong Bang~ *begging for mercy* I didn't mean to stole your hubby.. I mean.. I didn't!!! GYABO!! GOMENASAI!!! MIAN!!! JOESONGHAMNIDA!!! *dies*

Do they mind if I give one of the key chain to Katchan? xD *runs away with Katchan*

That day I have not enough sleep.. so I'm in the bad mood... sobx... sorry Fadz and Eiin!!TT I didn't mean to act like that!!! Please forgive me!!!! *hugs both of you*

Hmm... they gimme present I like tak senang hati pula... I have to give back them presents too.... Gotta think of something good xD Suddenly wanna give presents to my beloved best friends too!!! After SPM sure wanna give them something as appreciation^^ Maybe Christmas present? Matte ne!!^0^ Don't reject my presents ah!!!

Currently feeling: Even more Happier + a lil worried about myself when Ling Ling reads this...=.=''
Currently listening to: Asatte no Houkou - Sweet Home Song

2 comments:

  1. my hubby..... /sobsob/ my hubby..... sayounara yunho darling... u go wif raku-chan bah ToT i wont disturb u wif her de lar... *run wif kat-chan* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ande ande!!! Yunho watashi no hubby janai~ Anata no hubby desu.. and don't kidnap my darling!! xDD

    ReplyDelete