Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kick Chop Busters LIVE!!!

Konnichiwa! Raku-chan desu!! Minna o genki? xDD

OMG!! I'm so so so so so so miss our beloved KCB!!! Ima nani shiteru kana?? Minna ni aitai na~~

I'm sure that some of you out there that miss these guys so much!!! ^0^


This picture is taken by Ya-Cha and ofcourse... he posted it on the blog! xD They were having rehearsal for the coming LIVE. They are working so hard for the fans. Arigato gozaimasu! WE LOVE YOU!!!^0^ GAMBATTE!!! Ah re? KATCHAN is not using YAMAHA? Maa.. whatever~ No matter what brand of drum he use, he's still our AMAZING KATCHAN! *smiles* KYAA~!!!


That hair, that shirt, that face~ Yup, it's still our old KATCHAN!! xD WE MISS YOU SO MUCH! Hope to see KCB on TV again!!!^^ Gambatte kudasai!! Zutto aishiteimasu!!! He's so looking forward for the LIVE~~ He checked the LIVE goods and looks like he's having lots of fun! Good Good~ xD I'm happy too!^0^


TSUKASA cut his hair~~ It look.... so GOOD on him! xD His long hair also not bad! Love both version of TSUKASA!!^^ Actually, TSUKASA's post is very nice to read! We can learn Okinawan together with him!!! xDD This is the recent Okinawa word I learnt: "chiburuyami" means "I have a headache" In katakana, it's wrote as ちぶるやみー. Not bad eh? Maybe I should compile it up!! Hehe! Isn't this a good idea? xD


Aha! Who's hand is that!? xDD LOL~ *Reply "V" sign*

Sigh... I wish they take a video of their LIVE~~ Only know the LIVE from blog.. well.. it's better than nothing though~ TSUKASA is very nervous on that day.. Ya-Cha ga tension? xDD LOL. Their goods are all sold out!!! Kore wa ii news janai? xDD Yokatta desu!! & apparently it was raining that day!! Wow!! Fans are still coming eventhough raining!!! They are really loyal!! Urayamashii!!!

These are the list of the songs they perform!

M1 SUMMER DRESS
M2 Heigh-pooooo! !
M3 VS
M4 BTY
M5 tears
M6 SOMEDAY
M7 Hatey
M8 Natsu Koi
M9 impatience

Encore
M10亡Ki人
M11 ARIZE
M12 SEVEN

OMG!!! My favourite songs are there!!!! OMO!!! and seems like there are lots of additional songs that we, foreign fans didn't heard before... I WANT TO LISTEN TO THOSE NEW SONGS SO BADLY!!!!!!! T^T I bet the fans enjoy themselves to the fullest that day! The last song is SEVEN!!! Kyaaaa!!!!! How I love that song!!! 'M5 tears' catches my attention! Is it a ballad? I want to know so badly!!! Sob Sob~~

Another Okinawan word: トービーラー(Tobira) = Cockroaches O.O''' OMG!

Tobira in Japanese means fly right? Didn't expected it to be turn out in other meaning when in Okinawan!! =.='' Interesting~

Hope hope KCB no minna-san have a good rest after a great performance!!! Take care and love you all!!! 大好きです。

Currently feeling: Happy!!!!! ^0^ ~ xD
Currently listening to: LIGHTS [Saa.. mada mada fly away~]

2 comments:

  1. Hehe I wanna watch them live too~!! I hope we can hear the new songs too esp Tears!! (I wonder who wrote it??)

    Ooh Katchan's expression in dat pic...kawaii!!! <3 <3 miss him so much XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love katchan Picc!! >____<
    かわいい!!

    ReplyDelete