Monday, October 5, 2009

News that make my day!

Today... I Lizzie told me that... she and Ai-chin won 3rd place in talent competition where they sang HUG (Int. ver.)!!!!

I'm so happy for them!!!!Both of them so hebat right? xD SUGOI! SUGOI! They have talent for singing oh!!!

They stand on the stage.. hold the mic and sing!!!! Not everyone can do that ok? I'm so happy!! Happy till dunno how to write!!! KYAAA!!!

Lizzie ah... see... it's not totally a disaster!!! Both of you won 3rd place!! Among 20 over contestant!!! Both of you got 3rd!!! I'm so proud that I have both of you as friends. Both of you last minute practice only... if not for sure got higher position! Plus dancing step.. sure fuuyoh!

Actually.. I'm jealous with both of them! I also wanna sing with them!! Haih.. It will be really fun nee~~ I can choose not to go to Physics extra class that day... but you know... sigh... *imagining teacher chasing after me* TT

But atleast... I wish I can see them perform.. sob sob~~

I'm sure that Dong Bang oppa will be really happy too!! So.. don't be so guilty, Lizzie!! xD

Currently feeling: Happy Happy!! Very Happy!! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment