Sunday, November 8, 2009

So tired... kyang~

Konnichiwa!! Just came back from the temple... so tired... yesterday also so tired~~

After grading, Cik Sharifah suddenly call me, Ai-chin and Lizzie... take out money from her purse, one person RM5 O.O'' She say for helping her wor... Ofcourse we....... RUN AWAY!! Don't want that money!! Then she use her ULTIMATE WEAPON on us that make us surrender immediately. She said.... "Balik sini! Or I gantung your black belt!!" Waaa Haaa!!! So KEJAM!!!! T.T We all kwai kwai balik sana... Have to take her money.. sigh~~ Make me feel bad pulak... T0T

Then Chin-Chin(kya!) give me some catalogue of nice nice clothes.. she say next time no need so ma fan go pasar buy... isn't she nice? xD Hug her! *HUGS* Got some dress catches my attention.. Tomorrow tell you~ ^^

Chin-Chin sounds so cute eh? Can I call you that ah? Just me calling xDD

p/s: My grandma is ok now xDD Thanks for praying for her everyone!^^ Shinpai kakete sumimasen deshita sore ni arigatou gozaimasu!~ ^0^

Currently feeling: TIRED (Haven't bath yet.. yucks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment