Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weeee~!

Yay!! Just finished BM, BI and SJ PAPER!!! xDD So happy~~ Can be a little bit relax now... because of SJ, I tidur tak lena, makan tak kenyang, mandi tak basah TT

Yesterday, I receive a good luck card from Lizzie!! Made of Dong Bang and Renji!!! xDD KKKYYYAAA!!! My mom said.. " Wah~ Motivation." LOL~ So touched! =,) Arigato gozaimasu!!! The card has my favourite colour too~~


So nice right~~???? xD


Inside~ Can't see the message? NO need to see xp



Kit Yee's message is at right top~~ She wrote jia you xD

Chin-chin also wishes me good luck and gambatte till the end xD Thanks!! *HUG* This morning Lala also wishes me good luck and gambatte~ Kawaii Lala-chan xDD Gamshahamnida~

Now I need to work hard for add maths~~ Yosh! Gambarimasu!!!! GGGYYYYAAAHHH!!!

Currently feeling: A bit relax
Currently thinking of: Wanna play The Sims 3 xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment