Saturday, November 14, 2009

SPM... is coming... in 4 days time~

Waaa..... Next week already SPM!!! Actually I'm very nervous... Nervous more than scared. Sigh~~ Afraid of Sejarah only.. Please don't kianat me, SJ-san!!! I love you with all my heart! Now also I gambatte reading you and having nice time with you! And other subject, I love you all too ofcourse! Every night also dreaming of all of you! xD

Thanks for all the good luck and gambatte wishes, tomodachi-tachi!!! xD Love you all!!! After my "WAR", we go lepak and yum cha! Promised! xD And also thanks to all the teachers that give us good luck wishes.. I know you all have high expectation.. esp. Cik Nani. I will try my best to get perfect score.. for myself and also for the school!!!

Kono SPM, watashi wa gambarimasu!!!! Watashi no mirai no tame ni... kazoku no tame ni... gakko no tame ni... minna no tame ni... ZETTAI GAMBARIMASU!!! One more month to MERDEKA!!! YOSH!!! GAMBARIMASU!!!! HWAITING!!!

Yunho-san, may I use your quote? xD "I will hate myself if I don't try my BEST!" GYYYAAHH!

FOR ALL SPM CANDIDATES: Minna Gambatte!!! GOOD LUCK and TAKE CARE!!! LET'S DO OUR BEST! HWAITING!

Currently feeling: Gyyyyaaahhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ganbatte ne ^^
    Support you 4ever *hug hug*
    Dun push urself too much yah~
    Trust urself tht u can do it!
    GANBARIMAS NE! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambatte, YiZuan-chan...
    May lady luck smile upon you =)

    ReplyDelete