Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Letter from Japan!

I just got a letter from Shiho-chan! I feel so touched when I receive the letter. I'm so happy!^0^ She's so nice^^ She said that she will take me to Orange Range concert which makes me even more happier! Thanks, Shiho-chan! =) These are pictures of her letter. I can't wait to reply her letter. There are a lot of things that I wanna write!! xD


Front. Kawaii desu ne? xD


Back



This a gift from Shiho-chan!! It came with the letter. She's so kind! Thanks a lot! It's so nice and cute!^^ Ureshii desu, arigato!

There are some sticker photos there too!! Sari-chan is in there too!^^ How I miss them! Hmm.. I should send her my picture too!
I'm really glad that I met her & Sari-chan and also make friends with them. I must be very lucky!
Currently feeling: Happy!
Currently listening to: Hitomi no Sakini!!!!! xD [瞳の先に]

1 comment:

  1. Wahh....You're definitely lucky to have a friend in Japan.

    ReplyDelete