Friday, June 19, 2009

Public Speaking & Olympiad Maths

Today I got a speech about moral values that each student have. During the speech, my hands were shaking terribly!!!! ToT Really obvious that it is shaking!! I bet everyones saw my hands shaking.. haiz.. I really have to involve into more public speaking thingy! This is the first time that teacher ask me to speak, I said "Yes". I would like to gain more experience on public speaking and also to seek advice from the experts! xD I have to learnt to stay calm next time..... YOSH! Gambatte!

Tomorrow I got involve in Olympiad Mathematics!! Suddenly only yesterday they say.. this Saturday need to reach school before 8:30 a.m. O.o We go to UITM by van.. O.O Haih.. What to do? Go only lo... got cert.. then gain experience... the question must be very tough.. SUPER TOUGH.... GAMBATTE!!! But.. but... I miss Taekwondo class again!!!! ARGH!!! I want to break the planks! Dx Now searching for OMK 2007 questions..... sob~

Oh ya.. I go 1st in class again... but in form I think I got 2nd =.=;; or maybe lower.... *sweat*

Currently feeling: Scared... [Wait, I'm not skerd!!!! xD]
Currently thinking: Olympiad Mathematics.. T.T
Currently listening to: Shanghai Honey

1 comment: