Monday, June 15, 2009

Mid-Year's Exam - RESULT!

Konnichiwa, minna-san! Today I got back most of the paper!!

1st period - Sivik
After marking and adding up, I got 52/60. Haven't add folio marks into it... So I dunno the real marks.

2nd and 3rd period - English
Teacher came in... Gave back paper 2 first. She looks very angry cause most of us done silly mistakes(Exclude me!). I got 66/75. Phew~ It was ok for me. My summary and novel part is ok. I'm satisfied with that. After discussing with us, she gave us paper 1(Essay!! Ahh~!!). I got 64/85. YEAH~ better than last year!! Sum all up, I got 81 for my English! Which means I got an A1!! YIPPEEE~~ I got improvement! xD

5th period - Sejarah/History
GYABO! When she give back the papers.. I was like OH MY GOD! T.T My marks is worst from last year's finals! WHY!? I've study so hard for it!! T.T I don't get you, Mr. History! I'd tried to fall in love with that subject but still... haiz... T.T I got only 26/40 for my paper 1 & 45/100 for paper 2.. *sweat* My essay in paper 2.. got 1 question I got 1/20.. T.T Shinjirarenai desu yo! ii ya da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sum up both papers, I got 51...I got C again for my History.... but I should not complaint! There are people who got marks worst than me! and the highest in my class is 60... *sweat again* Haiz... what to do... I need to work harder... add more oil... GAMBARIMASU!!!

6th and 7th period - Bahasa Melayu
Entered the lecture hall... see teacher face black black one.. scary~~!! My friends and I take our seat. Then we prayed... hope that our Rumusan is not less than 25!!!! If we got less than 25, we need to do latihan for Rumusan everyday! Till we vomit she said!(T A T) When she gave back the papers, thank god I got 27/30 for Rumusan! Yokatta desu wa! My marks for paper 1 is 103/130. My paper 2 is 98/110. Add all together is 84... means I got A1 again!! xD But teacher said wants to add 2 more marks for everyone. That means I got 86! Both language also got A1!! Yeah!! Happy!

8th period - Moral
Aha! Moral! The paper was hard! Teacher said it was SPM trial paper. Waahh... no wonder. Waiting for teacher to call my name.... "Tan Ee Suan". Take my paper... 99/100!!! xD Got la.. some feeling like "Walao!? Where did I get wrong?" I see only I laugh! Laugh at myself. LOL. I got wrong for tempat beribadat untuk Sikh.. I really don't know the answer.. then today only I know it's Gurdwara Sahib! I'm so stupid! xD I really have to find a Sikh friend so I can know more about his/her religion. Haha. Almost full mark le... Keke~ Nevermind, sudah puas!^^

During Sejarah period, they got give back our Mod. Math paper. I got 90^^ Another A1, yeah! Then Add Math and Biology I got the marks before the holidays which is 68(gyabo...) and 89 respectively. My Add Math hancur d!! T^T So I already told my teacher to have extra classes every Friday. Again, work hard! My Biology quite ok la... I go A1. The marking scheme is so strict somemore. Strict to my class only. Other classes the scheme is so loose!! But still, PU~AS! xD

The only paper left now is Chemistry, Physics, and PJ a.k.a. PE. Chemistry I know I won't get an A.. sob sob... Physics I heard people say I got 83.. o.O Hontou ka? If yes then good!^^

Overall.. dunno say what.. got good, got bad. Now I'm trying to maintain the good ones and improve the bad ones. Yosh! Gambarimasu!

Currently feeling: Satisfied + Study mood!
Currently thinking: Homework! =.=''

2 comments:

  1. Yokatta desu ne ^^
    Happy for u too ^^
    Add oil in next exam bah ^^
    We sama2 ganbatte la ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so good.. except for add maths and sejarah..
    Try make notes for sejarah? Maybe it helps?

    Add maths.. Only practice lor..

    Anyway, don't curse our beloved chemistry!

    ReplyDelete