Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tagged!!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: Erm.. 1st bro
3. Last text message: Gu Jin
4. Last song you listened to: Pink - So What
5. Last time you cried: When came back from camp T.T Idiot

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Friends cheated on me sure thing got.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Tarak. Still got my 1st kiss!
9. Lost someone special: Yes.. my grandparents in Johor.. and also my grandfather here when I was 7 T.T
10. Been depressed: Ofcourse! Who wouldn't?
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope.. din take heavy alcoholic drink.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Orange
13. Pink
14. Red + white [lol I have lots of favourite colours]

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: This year ah? Yes guar..
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Yaya! My brother's jock!! Really laugh till cry and stomachache
18. Met someone who changed you: Yup
19. Found out who your true friends are: Yeah.. I know who's my true friend now.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Dunno.. anyone talking about me? orstabbing my back? ==''
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Erm... lazy to count. Can I say 50%?
23. How many kids do you want to have: o.O Din think bout it le...
24. Do you have any pets: No... I wish to have one!
25. Do you want to change your name: Nope! I love my name! =)
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I made a wish!
27. What time did you wake up today: 7.00 a.m.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: ORANGE RANGE's new song!!!!! xDD
30. Last time you saw your Mother: a minute ago..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I want to be a more socialable person
32. What are you listening to right now: Not listening to any songs now
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No...
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Holiday homework
35. Most visited webpage: Banyak lo... most of them are Renji's forum, OHP, my hotmail
36. What's your real name: Yi Zuan
37. Nicknames: Dan Dan, Raku-chan, Yi Zuan, Ee Suan, Tan, Suan Suan(My mom call de xD)
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Male or female: Female
41. Elementary School: Sekolah Kebangsaan Raja Perempuan, Ipoh.
42. Middle School: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Raja Perempuan, Ipoh.
43. High school/college: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Raja Perempuan, Ipoh.
44. Hair colour: Black + Dark Brown [Don't mistaken! It's natural!]
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 170.6cm [I know I am tall... sobx.. T.T
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes~
48: What do you like about yourself: Dunno le... haih
49. Piercings: Ears
50. Tattoos: No, thanks...
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: No
53. First piercing: at ears
54. First best friend: Hmmm... I kena kianat from that 'best friend'.. still kira best friend ka? If not, it will be LimLim =)
55. First sport you joined: Badminton
56. First vacation: Genting Highland.. Actually when I was a baby, I went to Penang. I mom told me de.. Iknow nothing about that trip until I see photos with my bro. I don't have hair that time =.=;;
58. First pair of trainer: Tak tau

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: No
60. Drinking: No
61. I'm about to: Sleep
62. Listening to: Tarak
63. Waiting on: When Maple stop lagging?

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Dunno
65. Get Married: It's evey girl's dream
66. Career: I want to contribute to my close one, help people and also good earning

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Both!
69. Shorter or taller: Middle [3rd answer! LOL]
70. Older or Younger: Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic + Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms.. wad u mean by nice stomach? o.O
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.. what's hook-up?
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Dunno...

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope
77. Drank hard liquor: Nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope
79. Sex on first date: Nope.. I'm against on sex b4 marriage
80. Broken someone's heart: Ya... I'm so sorry!!! I broke my friend's heart!
82. Been arrested: Nope
83. Turned someone down: Ya
84. Cried when someone died: Ofcourse!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Ofcourse! It's the most important!
87. Miracles: I do!
88. Love at first sight: YUP! <33
89. Heaven: I believe in heaven!
90. Santa Claus: I want it to be true!!
91. Kiss on the first date: See 1st..
92. Angels: YAYA

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: Boy gender de friends got.. boyfriend tarak.
95. Did you sing today: No er...
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: back to my innocent age... baby time
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: The day Shiho-chan and Sari-chan came to our school.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Ya.. wonder if the person I love does not love me..
100. Posting this as 100 truths: Intersting

Tagged:
1.-
2.-
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
11.-
12.-
13.-
14.-
15.-
16-
17.-
18.-
19.-
20.-
21.-
22.-
23.-
24.-
25.-

Anyone want to do, you may! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment