Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Minna.... Gomenasai...

Today I feel like crying... dunno why... starting to thinking silly thoughts.. I'm so pesimistic today...

I feel like my friends don't like me anymore...
I can't help you all, all I can do is stand aside and watch, I'm so sorry....
I know I bring troubles to you all... Sorry for being useless...
But, I'm trying my best...
To be your best friend,
To be your best student,
To be your best daughter,
To be your best sister,
I guess I'm still not good enough, gomenasai minna... for disappointed you all.
When my friends are in trouble, or sad.. I know nothing about their sadness... Although I'm so near to them...
Seeing them crying makes me hurts a lot too... but still, what I say does not help them at all.. Sorry for being so useless....
I always said that we are best friend.. but this is only my thoughts... do you all think the same too? I wonder... do I have any friends left now..?
There are times when my words hurts your feelings.. after that, I regreted for saying it... my heart hurts too... There are times when you didn't keep your words too, but I was not angry... and that was from my heart....
When you feel lonely, I was not by your side... sorry.. I wish I was the one you express your feelings to...

Sorry Lizzie, I wish I could understand your feelings more...
Sorry Nezumi-chan, couldn't help you much...
Sorry my Twins seniors, I couldn't keep our promise...
Sorry LimLim, Now we are far apart, I don't have any updates on you, I still think that you are my very best friend... although you have your new friends.. I'm happy that you didn't forget me. Arigato.
Sorry YiJern and Kole, I still love both of you!^^
Sorry Gujin, for always making you bored when you are with me.
Sorry Zhi Hao, for always 'lepas your kapal terbang in maple', and also sorry, I can't give any good advice to you.. take care...

Ai-chin, you are the one I'm most worried about... Sorry Ai-chin, I wish I could spend more time with you... and share your sadness with me... Gomen ne... zutto tomodachi ne... I wish we could rewind the time... back to the time where we enjoy to the fullest.

Monn-chan, zomer, OJ-chan, Fathi-chan, shinrei-chan, yaya-chan, sya-chan, It was fun when we spending time together at ORFM.. thanks for taking care of me... Love you guys!! (~^3^)

Sore de.. Renji daisuki... Thanks for making beautiful and meaningfull songs for us.. songs that always touches us and also made us happy.. Arigato... I could not live without you guys...

If I streched my hands out, will there anybody who would hold my hands?
When I died, will there be any one who cry for me?
When I died, will there will be any friends who will miss me?
WIll it be better if I'm not born into this world?
If I died, will the memories of me with you all will fade away with time?
When I died, what will happen I wonder? Will I be going somewhere?
Would it be like sleeping for a long time... and when I wake up, I have forgot everything and I become a baby again?
If I think again, I'm not being a good girl this year either...

Doushiyou kana?

Currently feeling: Crying..
Currently listening to: Hitomi no Sakini [Hitomi no saki ni Sunrise~]

3 comments:

  1. "Sorry for being so useless.... "
    -What the hell are you thinking.. You disappoint me with that sentence..

    "Sorry Zhi Hao, for always 'lepas your kapal terbang in maple', and also sorry, I can't give any good advice to you.. take care..."
    -It's okay. I understand that you are busy. I wasn't expecting good advice from you. I just need a listener. Or some times, someone to let me be confident with my decision. =)

    "When I died, will there be any one who cry for me?"
    -I will cry for it and it's YOUR FAULT that I'm crying..

    "When I died, will there will be any friends who will miss me?"
    -I will miss you and it's YOUR FAULT too..

    "Will it be better if I'm not born into this world?"
    -Even if you weren't borned, there will still be someone else burden me.. So don't think that way!

    "If I died, will the memories of me with you all will fade away with time?"
    -Some of them, I will bring them to grave.

    "When I died, what will happen I wonder? Will I be going somewhere?"
    -You still have attachment to this world. So don't think about dying yet.. Your "living" world is enough for you to predict and live with.

    Onegai.. Please don't think that way..
    I will always love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN DAN!!!!
    I WON'T LET YOU DIE B4 I DIE DE =.=
    RMB! WHEN YOU IN A SAD MOOD, ANGRY MOOD , MOODY OR WHATEVER! FIND ME! I STILL BESIDE YOU!
    IF YOU DIE B4 ME! I WILL FOLO YOU TOO =.=
    AND! NO NID TO WORI ME DE. ME CRAZY EDI NOW DAY SOMETIMES GUD MOOD SOMETIMES BAD MOOD....
    SO... DUN WORI! I RELI OK DE.... BUT IF U KEEP ANY SECRET FROM ME ... FROM THIS SECOND AGAIN! I REALLY WILL GET VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRY DE =.=
    YOU KW THAT I HATE PEOPLE KEEP SECRET BEHIND ME DE =.=

    Dun feel urself useless de... If wanner talk abt useless... then I more useless then u edi =.= u get top I get last... more useless right?

    If you die... I reli will cry until the world is end =.= n like Zhi hao said is YOUR FAULT that make me cry until like that...

    What do you think? If you die... not only miss you.. is miss u badly.. wat do u think tis day v been together?

    If you reli wori me... better u dun thik to the -ve again =.= if not I goin to knock your head everyday until u wake up from this stupid thing =.=

    Like you said.... zuttoni tomodachi desu ...
    I still love you as my friend de....
    me tak dapat sign in de =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you say yourself is not a perfect sister/friend/daughter/etc?

    Then I'm lagi worst than you...

    being a friend..
    being a daughter..

    So dont EVER say that again!T^T

    ReplyDelete