Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 songs from WORLD WORLD WORLD!!!

Guess what!? mokkisan uploaded 2 Renji's new songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, you got it! I don't know where she got it too!! MUKYA!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *at cloud nine*





I love both songs! Especially FACTORY!! Their songs sound like old OR again!!! xD I got back the feeling d!! I'm so touch! and I'm so in love with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs RENJI!!!!!* I can't wait to listen to the whole album! xDD Hiroki's voice so sexy~~~~ MUKYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now listen to DBSK "One" and "Love in the Ice" Such a sad song! But FACTORY just make me smile and happy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD LOVE YOU RENJI!!!!!

Currently feeling: HAPPY!!!! YIPEE~~
Currently listening to: the map and FACTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment