Friday, July 24, 2009

Taekwondo Tournament

I'm going to post many many pics today xD More pics, less words!!


This is the end of Penyampaian Hadiah... Why am I starting my post with an ending pic? lol. After we took this pic, only we know that we got 3rd place in school too! LOL. We run to stage to take the trophy!


Ai-chin and Lizzie~


Our school got 3rd, Omedetou Gozaimasu!^0^


Ai-chin and Kahmun(Lizzie wakil) got 2nd for Pairing Poomsae! Omedetou!
Ah Ding and Hawa got 3rd for paring Poomsae, Omedetou! xD See the way Hawa look at her trophy! x)

Kore wa atashi desu~
Lizzie got 2nd place also~ Her pesaing sudah balik kampung.



Pei Yuan jie got 3rd~~
___________________________________________________
This section's pic I took specially for my twins senior! xD

From left: Sir Sivaji, Cik Sharifah, Senior Fauzan


I didn't know that Senior Fauzan had a TWIN brother!! I thought I saw a mirage that day!! LOL! Sungguh menakutkan! Plus another Senior Fauzan pula.. same voice de =.='' LOL~ Joking la.. He's a very nice senior! xD

Cik Sharifah~~ xD

Sir dunno I took this pic!!! HAHAHAHA!!
FUYOH!!! Senior KAKOII!! xD
Senior Fauzan and Senior Zahir!! Both smiled and laughed!! What a rare scene eh?
Specially for you, "TWIN SISTER"! That's what Sir always call both of you!^^
Nezumi-chan, Sir and Ai-chin
"PEACE!!!"
___________________________________________________
Nezumi-chan: "I'M THE COACH! DON'T PLAY PLAY!"
Nezumi-chan and Ah Ding

Nezumi-chan and Pei Yuan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh.. finish posting all the pictures!! xD Well, not all actually.. hehe~ Any extra at Lizzie's blog! So, what do you think? =) All I can say about the whole tournament is we have lots of fun! xD Yum cha with Sir, Cik Sharifah & Seniors, chit chat with them, play jokes, etc etc. We do laugh a lot that day! xDD

Sir say this is a sweet dream for us. He said that in the future when we have our own children already we can tell them that mummy fight on that arena! xD LOL~ I didn't think of having boyfriend yet also!

I'll stop here, tomorrow we're having Hari Kokurikulum! xD All of you are welcome to RPS! Visit 5RK's stall 1st!!! =D

Currently feeling: Happy!!

2 comments:

  1. like i said b4 .... b4 i gt mad/angry and stop talking to u n lai sze.... better two of u delete it... and i reli mean it.... if u dun blif.... try to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....seems like you have a lot of fun in taekwondo...
    good for you~ ^^-

    ReplyDelete