Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hitomi no Sakini Single is already out!

I know I'm late for this news.. sigh... Been very busy these days... I hope I have extra 24 hours! ARGH!!! Demo daijyobu! Renji wa iru dakara.. xD

Some of ORFM buddies already got their copies!! Omedetou, minna!! So they have posted some scans of the single.. Thanks, buddy! xD
















Arara.... doesn't it look nostalgic? I have an old OR feeling! xD Our generous shinrei-chan has already uploaded the single at ORFM. *hugs shinrei-chan! mukya!* I think I might post the links here too! Gya hahaha~~




01 瞳の先に(NHKドラマ8「ふたつのスピカ」主題歌)
02 crystal
03 おしゃれ番長(80kidz Remix)
http://www.mediafire.com/?m4hz2qmmymn


Here's their LIVE in Msta!! xDD So happy! I'm loading the vid now.. so slow... gyabo~~ Better check it out before the links are dead! =) The lights they used is the same as when they sang Kizuna 4 years ago. So nostalgic! T^T


I wonder why.. Hitomi no Sakini's sales are not so good... WHY!? First, they went rank no.6 then no.4 then no.7!!! Nande!? Sob sob... They deserve more than that... Gambatte! Renji Fighto!!!


Then... see! PATi PATi!! xD It's the same location!! xD ORFM buddies said it is Naoto's baa-san's house.. haha.




Ahh.. Hitomi no Sakini daisuki... I love the 'day by day' & 'step by step' part. It was like so touching.. hehe. I've been watching the PV again and again.. Keke. It's so nice!! xD Really remind the fans about their past, though some of it we don't know whether it's true or not. Still, it's very meaningful. The fake band even imitated their moves when singing and on the stage.

Well... I hope to see more LIVEs of Hitomi no Sakini!^0^ I bet they will sound better than studio record. Hehe..

Currently feeling: Touched
Currently listening to: Hitomi no Sakini

No comments:

Post a Comment