Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WORLD WORLD WORLD [5th August]

Renji's new album!! YIPPEE~~ Renji's sony music homepage has been update to WORLD WORLD WORLD theme!!^0^ Look at the burgers the members! Atashi mo tabetai~~ xD lol Minna kawaii! Eating burger together. Hmm.. Ryo seems enjoying the burger the most! LOL xD So was Hiroki! "WORLD BURGER" Keke~


I'm now using this as my Desktop wallpaper!!!^^ Mukya~!
Leader-sama: See.. I can open my mouth bigger~
Yamato: Oh yeah? So do I! xD
Now let's us look at the album's covers a.k.a jackets too..
This is the limited edition ones whereas
This is the regular edition.
This is the tracklist.

1. the map
2. FACTORY
3. KIMAGURE23
4. おしゃれ番長 feat.ソイソース
5. White Blood Ball Red Blood Ball ~Dub Mix~
6. Son of the Sun
7. ジャポネーゼ
8. space girl feat.ペチュニアロックス
9. 瞳の先に
10. HIBISCUS
11. 鬼ゴロシ
12. IKAROS
13. Fin
DVD
おしゃれ番長 feat.ソイソース~メンバー編~
鬼ゴロシ-LIVE ver.-
瞳の先に
making of 瞳の先に
Oh my god! There's a making for Hitomi no Sakini!!! I WANT TO WATCH!!! xD Maybe they will tell us about the Over the Rainbow members! Haanyaa~~ BTW, Ryo has no more dreadlocks look! xD His hair is similar like in "Walk On" PV. Well, either hairstyle, he still the coolest member!^0^ Hiroki's hair has turn blonde too! Although I prefer his hair to be darker colour, it's still look nice on him. Hiroki mo kakoii yo!^0^ I'm glad that Leader-sama still kept his hair short! Short hair makes him more handsome and cool than long hair, but still, I miss his "moriagarou" long hair in 2005! xD Yamato's new look.. so "Yama-ish"! xD For non-Renji fans, it may look weird, but for us, fans it look normal. LOL~ Still as crazy as ever, Yama-san!^0^ Of all members, Yoh is the most normal one.. not to mention quiet too! Our all time favourite bassist. Keke! He still have his black nails from the beginning! Keep it up, Yoh!
Minna, good luck with new album!
Currently feeling: Happy!

1 comment: