Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oni Goroshi PV! + KCB + Me!!!

~Renji~





OMG! It's Oni Goroshi PV!!! Or should I say it's a LIVE version of Onigoroshi! Oh, who cares! You must listen to it!!!!! This song ROCK my LIFE!!! OMG! Do you know how long have I wait for this!? xD Renji, I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER! *HUG!* MUKYA!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!! It's so amazing!! It has been a long time since they are HYPER till like that! WOW! xD Renji daisuki!!!

This song is performed during AIDJAM. Fans in Japan are so so so so lucky!!!!
_____________________________________________________
~KCB~
Ok, it's been along time since I fangirled about KATCHAN! xD Gomen ne! *hugs* Now KCB is apparently doing LIVEs here and there and their latest LIVE is at SHIBUYA O-EAST somewhere in an Engineering Academy..... NANDA!? They're so lucky!! I'm so jealous!!!! T^ Here are some pictures from their blog.


Mukya!! Ningen ippai desu!!! Tanoshii sou... T^T

Atashi mo ikitai!!!~~ Kono LIVE!!


Katchan is so cool with guitar but I still prefer him with drums! xD MUKYA!!!


MUKII!!! KATCHAN KAWAII!!!! xD *faints + love eyes*
Egao ga ichiban da... Katchan su-te-ki~ ^0^

UMI da!!!! Tanoshii mitai! =)
_____________________________________________________
~Me~
Last Sunday I just went to Taekwondo tournament. I will write about it next few days because I haven't get all the photos from my Tomodachi yet. Hehe~ Matte tte ne!
Just now I have make myself some pancakes. Hehe. Here's the pic. Oishii? xD Now in my stomach digesting already. Ho ho ho~

This Saturday my school will be having Hari Koko. Everyone is welcome to 5RK's store. Mari mari beli dan makan!^0^ Got ghost house also oh!!! Come come~
I have say something mean to my dad... =( Gomenasai, otou-san T.T Gomenasai....

Currently feeling: Happy + Little Sad = ?

No comments:

Post a Comment