Wednesday, November 3, 2010

KCB Mini Album!!

Have you check out on KCB's myspace lately? They have posted previews on their songs! Oh my god... all the nice nice songs... Katchan's hardwork TT

SE.. we can just listen to the intro... but I think it's quite nice TT I want to listen to whole song so badly TT

あせり (Aseri) is a quite cheerful song^^ and 君と過ごした日々 (Kimi to Kago Shita Hibi), as I guessed.. it's a ballad love song... I just listen to the preview and I feel like crying TT Try to listen to it.... *sobx*

SEVEN... my all time favourite from them... ahhh..~~ I remember the first time I listen this song is LIVE version... last time they posted the video at their Official Website... MISS THEM!! T^T

vermillion turns out to be a ballad too~~ a touching melody~~ OMG... I want that album so badly!!!! KATCHAN! GIMME YOUR ALBUM!!!! T^T PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! * begging*
http://www.myspace.com/kcb5sound

I found this at their Member's blog~

Let's begin the second chapter. To be continued...

Are there new members? Looking forward!!^^ KCB no minna-san, gambatte ne!! 大好き!!

No comments:

Post a Comment