Saturday, November 6, 2010

KCB New Members

OMG!!! This morning I just surfing around my blog and other stuff and in KCB's myspace page, I found out some additional names in the Band Member's section!! And this really give me a shock... =.='' 


MEMBERS

KAZUYA(vo)

NAOTO(vo,gt)

KATCHAN(vo,gt,mp)

TSUKASA(cho,gt)

MASARU(dr)


Ok... now thay have 3 guitarist, 3 vocals.. including KATCHAN o.O not only that.. he is on Guitar too? and a new drummer replace him... ... ... ... ... ... ...

NANJYA KORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????? Zen zen wakaranai!!! Somebody explain to me T^T KATCHAN supposed to be our only DRUMMER!! I don't want see him with other instrument on stage other than drums!! Well, in their member blog, Profile section his name still have the word 'dr'... sigh... so confused... I dunno should I be happy or not right now... 

Sigh.. I guess I have to accept it... 約束だから.. なにがあっても, あたしぜったい応援します

Anything will do.. as long as that smile don't fade away... but please a thousand times not 'that'..

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
かっちゃんへ、あたしドラムが始まったの理由はかっちゃんと同じです。。だから。。ドラムやめしないで。。お願いします
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

No comments:

Post a Comment