Friday, November 19, 2010

ORANGE RANGE in My Dream!!

こんばんは~ xDDD 

Minna genki?

Atashi ne.... eh hehehehe~~

Ok, as the title says.. I dreamt about Renji for the pass few days. Not only once.. but like 2 or 3 times. 

In the dream, I'm at their LIVE concert!!! O.O The feeling is so AMAZING!!! As usual they are enjoying on the stage, and I feel like they know me and we were so close! I can't really answer, it just turn out that my dream is like that! xDDD After the LIVE they came to me and chat. It was so real.... I WISH it was REAL!!! ≧0≦ 

They all so happy and smile so sweet~ Leader-sama is so shy in my dream... SO CUTE!! ≧▽≦ Yamato, Ryo and Yoh is very friendly in my dream. Yoh is so caring~ Awww.. I'm sure the real person also that caring xDD Hiroki is like... much more friendlier that usual~^^ The way he smile... oh my god.. killing!! *faints* 

When I was enjoying the dream, my alarm rangs... wake me up T^T but luckily I remembered this dream.. means it's important!! xD 

I REALLY HOPE THIS DREAM COME TRUE!! EITHER I CAN GO TO JAPAN TO SEE THEIR LIVE OR THEY COME HERE TO DO LIVE! XDDD

1 comment:

  1. perhaps... It was prescience (I mean good prescience x3)!!
    perhaps... this dream will come true x3 I wish you it :D
    p.s.: when I dream about something like this I dislike alarm-clock too :)

    ReplyDelete